Lafayquinn's Collection Post

Time to update my collection post from a year ago. I realized that I added about 20 new kicks to the collection this year and only got rid of like 5. Alsohad a bad week since I bought 4 new ones (9/14, blazers & Fusions). I'm still looking for that 12 step program. I think this is going to be theheight of my collection as I hope to unload some of the unloved generally unused kicks soon.

Any way, hope you like the post.

50c35fd9e328454cd8a5960d1fdfb057a5c309c.pjpg
97f250be54448dea98e131768658906dc2d02f2.pjpg

Thanks. So many people get kicks just to get them (i.e. must have every jordan ever made, blah, blah, blah
eek.gif
). I will only get the kicks that appeal to meand that I'd want to wear. (No XXIII since I don't really care for any I've seen.) Only the XIV and Fusions are DS since they are brand new. Theremay be a J or 2 that get unloaded since I'm running out of closet space, and I'm sure something will come down the pike that I'll want in thecoming months.

ryan, nice stuff as usual! you definitely have added quite a bit. i especially love the AJ Vs, AM90s and all the Shox. nice AF1s, also... didn't realizeyou had that many.

good stuff. alot of good collection post lately, makin me want to make one.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

ryan, nice stuff as usual! you definitely have added quite a bit. i especially love the AJ Vs, AM90s and all the Shox. nice AF1s, also... didn't realize you had that many.

Thanks Tim. I was floored when I realized how many I had. I figured around 50, but nope 75. I decided to start collecting AF1s and retros of kicks Imissed in years gone by. I also have a place in my heart for the AM360 since they are so friggin comfortable. I must stop making impulse buys. Aren'tyou due for an updated collection post?
s_dubl wrote:
good stuff. alot of good collection post lately, makin me want to make one.
Thanks and you should. The collection posts are generally the best in the showcase, IMHO. Its interesting to see what people focus on.

And thanks to the others for the positive feedback. It was fun putting it together and seeing how much I've spent.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom