Laker Haters & Kobe Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

I love it the hate will grow even stronger when Dwight and CP3 put on a Lakers jersey next year
pimp.gif
. Lakers might be out this year but they will always stay relevant and always find a way to go back to being contender unlike all these crappy teams and their simple minded fans
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

my mans just hit me kobe snitched on pau cheating on his wife ... i'm always late with the news ... is that what bynum meant by trust issues?

is that why pau disappeared ?

if so
indifferent.gif
@ kobe
Nope, my boys in LA say it's Steve Blake's wife....

Originally Posted by KenJi714

I love it the hate will grow even stronger when Dwight and CP3 put on a Lakers jersey next year
pimp.gif
. Lakers might be out this year but they will always stay relevant and always find a way to go back to being contender unlike all these crappy teams and their simple minded fans
roll.gif

1 word to describe this post. DELUSIONAL
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CAto312

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

my mans just hit me kobe snitched on pau cheating on his wife ... i'm always late with the news ... is that what bynum meant by trust issues?

is that why pau disappeared ?

if so
indifferent.gif
@ kobe
Nope, my boys in LA say it's Steve Blake's wife....

i don't see how that's possible, seeing as how Pau's girlfriend (not his wife) doesn't socialize AT ALL with the Laker wives for them to be able to tell her something

pimp.gif
roll.gif
you want whipped cream and a cherry on top of your post?..... i know it hurts.... but go out and enjoy the sun and 80 degree weather you guys always brag about.....

pimp.gif
roll.gif

THIS IS WHY THE LAKERS GET THE MOST HATE IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS. BECAUSE OF ARROGANT COMMENTS LIKE THIS
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

THIS IS WHY THE LAKERS GET THE MOST HATE IN PROFESSIONAL SPORTS. BECAUSE OF ARROGANT COMMENTS LIKE THIS
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom