Laker Parade NT Min Summit

Anyone trying to meet up for the parade i will be rolling with a photographer i will pay him to take pics for everyone i will also be bringing along someCourtside Lakers Championship tees if anyone wants to cop to pay for the photographer they will be $28.

Lets set up a place and time to meet up any suggestions im down for anything
nerd.gif

I'll be there.

My question is, what time is a good time to get there to get prime seats at the Coliseum? Will it be camp out status?

Im down....

I work nights so I might come home take a shower and roll then (leave from Palmdale around 2:am) to get my spot. I want to get inside the colleseium.

Anyone hit me up...email is in my sig.

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Yeah... SFO to LAX

I spent like $700 because i had to treat the family.
That Southwest? lol. Just booked a couple of tix for the fam to head to the east coast. Great deal IMO.

I was thinking the same thing about the parade route - why would you end it at the Coliseum? What not the Staples Center/LA Live where they have spent billionsof dollars for such events/happenings?

Also, I just read the article in the Times and laughed. I didn't see anyone complaining loudly when they city gives Hollywood a pass on security andwhatever for the Emmys and Grammys. Now it's a big deal? Perhaps Ms. Perry just isn't a Lakers fan, but I bet you ten bucks she'll be at thecelebration to get her picture taken!

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

I was thinking the same thing about the parade route - why would you end it at the Coliseum? What not the Staples Center/LA Live where they have spent billions of dollars for such events/happenings?

Also, I just read the article in the Times and laughed. I didn't see anyone complaining loudly when they city gives Hollywood a pass on security and whatever for the Emmys and Grammys. Now it's a big deal? Perhaps Ms. Perry just isn't a Lakers fan, but I bet you ten bucks she'll be at the celebration to get her picture taken!

You end at the Coliseum because that's where they will be speaking and that's where you can house the most people comfortably. I'll be there, letme know where everyone is meeting up
pimp.gif

Are people going to the parade or going to the Collesium?

Do you think 6AM would be late to go there
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

nerd.gif
I want to be in the Coliseum also. The parade is nothing. The rally is where its going to be at.

I don't know what's going on with me yet. I want to go but I many not be able to leave daygo until 7am.

Now what we need to do is find a place to meet and car pool. None of us need to have all of our cars out there in that madness. PM me so we can work somethingout.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by bright nikes

nerd.gif
I want to be in the Coliseum also. The parade is nothing. The rally is where its going to be at.

I don't know what's going on with me yet. I want to go but I many not be able to leave daygo until 7am.

Now what we need to do is find a place to meet and car pool. None of us need to have all of our cars out there in that madness. PM me so we can work something out.
damn if you leave daygo at 7am - that wouldn't be a goodlook trying to get in the collesium.

Just got my shift covered at work. I can't wait till Wednesday.

I think I'm leaving for The Coliseum around 2-3AM. I want to be as close as possible. I'm leaving from Covina, so if anyone is nearby, let me know,I'm rolling with a few people.

^^word..I'm leaving Palmdale around the same time. No sleep FTL.

Back
Top Bottom