[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

I'm'a start w/ a chosen123 type response.

what I want: Lakers in I don't care

what I expect: Thunder in 3; one game will be so bad it will count as 2 losses.
laugh.gif
... ... ...
ohwell.gif
Listen, save the "Where's the confidence in your team?!" crap. If the Nuggets can bust our heads in a game, then the Thunder SURE can.

I have all the confidence in the world in Kobe, and Artest.

And no one else on the Lakers.

I think Bynum will show up.

I'm positive Gasol won't.

Sessions is being inconsistent, not slashing as much as when we first got him, Blake seems like he actually PRACTICES letting guards go by him, Barnes cantgetright...

It's really going to come down to interior play, and Ibaka and Perk are a problem.

LET'S
GO
LAY-
KURZ!!
happy.gif

Congrats to the Lakers for making it this far. Lets see what Scottie Brooks has up his sleeve...

James Harden is about to ball out. I expect to see Kobe on him a lot.
Which means Westbrook is about to kill Sessions.

Seriously Sessions' D is so bad, Lawson was just a warmup for Westbrook (and hopefully Parker
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

what I expect: Thunder in 3; one game will be so bad it will count as 2 losses.
laugh.gif
... ... ...
ohwell.gif
Listen, save the "Where's the confidence in your team?!" crap. If the Nuggets can bust our heads in a game, then the Thunder SURE can.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

#iCant!!!

I remeber somebody in the Knicks Vs Heat thread said Miami would beat the knicks in 3. the last game the Knicks would forfeit the game. I was on the floor CRYING laughing so hard, i couldnt believe what i had read.!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

I was gonna say Lakers in 7 due to homerism but back to backs? 
indifferent.gif

OKC in 6
30t6p3b.gif

Back-to-back is more beneficial to the home team imo.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

James Harden is about to ball out. I expect to see Kobe on him a lot.
Which means Westbrook is about to kill Sessions.

Seriously Sessions' D is so bad, Lawson was just a warmup for Westbrook (and hopefully Parker
nerd.gif
)
this... i thought Sessions was supposed solve our guarding opposing pg's problems.  But he and Blake made Lawson look like CP3 or D-Rose.....

^ With Blake & Fish, our PG situation was futile on TWO fronts before: no slashing, and no defense of the opposing PG.

Sessions definitely solved the slashing problem... (temporarily
ohwell.gif
)... but he's never been hailed as a great defender.

Him & Blake is still better than Fish & Blake, though. Perfect by no means, but baby steps.
laugh.gif

Kobe's my dude so I like to see him win, but I think OKC got this in 6 and Kobe doesn't play particularly eell

lakers have very slim chance to win this series. Westbrooks will smoke sessions/blake, perkins/ibaka will dominate pau and bynum on defensive end. Okc in 5 or 7

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

media

In Nazr's kitchen, we ready!

was gonna say how cool this picture was then my brain started clicking.

all these millionaires who play a sport professionally and they're watching the game on a 20in t.v. in the kitchen??
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lakers 4-2. easy work. mamba goes off. westbrook creates team cancer. bynum plays like a man. queensbridge shuts down durant.

frostythepoptart:
Lakers 4-2. easy work. mamba goes off. westbrook creates team cancer. bynum plays like a man. queensbridge shuts down durant.
m1W76v6Sb7g.gif

Back
Top Bottom