[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Harden has better stats than him coming off the bench

Oh I know you...you're the MASTER OF ALL THINGS OBVIOUS. Do they pay you for your astute awareness?

Although, somehow some way, you missed Durant's OBVIOUS shooting woes when he's being defended by Artest. How can you enter this thread and type, with a straight face, that Artest is not a factor?

-_- working tonight of course JKGHSKDGBUIO*(@#*#(

will be all over this thread visualizing the game...

yo James Harden! protect ya neck foo!

Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter

Originally Posted by thachosen123

All that trash talking Artest is doing will be his downfall. Harden has better stats than him coming off the bench, last thing artest should be doing is parading around like he is actually a factor.

Anyways, good to see there are some rational thinking laker fans on here.

+#+ are you talking about? What trash talking?....You mean him saying that he won't go over to the thunder bench and shake his hand?. Who in the hell does that anyway
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You must be unaware...

so let me aware you.

People can say what they want, but that's going to the most entertainment Oklahoma City has had since they've been Oklahoma City.
"He doesn't start. I only fist-bump the starting five," World Peace said. "I don't fist-bump subs."
They have Derek Fisher in that locker room.
I think I've been in the spotlight a long time just for my personality," he said. "When I got to L.A., I said if we don't win a championship, blame me. So it came all the way down to Game 7 [against Boston in 2010] and the spotlight was on me and everybody [said], 'If we don't win, we're going to blame you.' And I had one of the biggest games of Lakers history.

Ok aside from the Oklahoma city comment........NONE of those other quotes are "trash talking", and i don't see how anyone would view them that way.

Now back to the not shaking a substitutes hand when he enters...who does that?
nerd.gif
. Why would/should it even matter

Originally Posted by AG 47

Harden has better stats than him coming off the bench

Oh I know you...you're the MASTER OF ALL THINGS OBVIOUS. Do they pay you for your astute awareness?

Although, somehow some way, you missed Durant's OBVIOUS shooting woes when he's being defended by Artest. How can you enter this thread and type, with a straight face, that Artest is not a factor?
You must be the MASTER OF ALL LAKER STANS. Do they pay you for your astute stan-ness?

Although, somehow some way, you missed Artest's OBVIOUS lack of relevance on his lakers team. How can you enter this thread and type, with a straight face, that Artest is a factor?

Seriously though, I think you're just looking to spew nonsense. With the exception of the last regular season game against the lakers, Durant shot about 50% from the field. IF that is considered shooting woes due to Artest's defense then a big RIP to the lakers season. Also, OKC has two other players who score at will. Tonight will show who's ready to play.

My dude Bynum recently got the fresh cut so you know he's been getting some bunz. A focused Bynum = Lakers win series in 6 games

Ok aside from the Oklahoma city comment........NONE of those other quotes are "trash talking", and i don't see how anyone would view them that way.

nerd.gif
The derek fisher comment was said referring to OKC's readiness for the upcoming series. As if fisher is the only person who has talent and heart. Downplays the whole situation of his intentional elbow and makes a joke about it. While the last quote isn't quite trash talking, as you put it, it's stupid of him to say he's been in the spotlight for his attitude and is some sort of savior. 

OKC is like that young, quick JV player, playing on a V team. LOL He has no muscles or strength. He has girlie arms, the whole team is filled w/ speed!!

LA will need to grind it out and create mental anxiety and panic in OKC. LOL I want to see KENDRICK the IMP get aggravated, as well as Ralphael get pissy. lolz

Scotty B, should start HARDEN to fuel the drama. LOL Then ARTEST should do the, 'sike' hand shake.

^Is this the ONLY year that Durant has been defended by Ron Artest? Of course not. So why only bring up this year?

Western Conference Finals, Durant shoots 35% compared to his regular season 48%. Avg. his lowest points per game of ANY playoff series.

Last year, January's game where the Lakers won 101-94, Durant was 8-24 from the field.

Even his three games against us this year, Durant shot a WHOOPING avg. of 42% from the field.

Guess who was guarding him the majority of these times. Better question, do you really think Kevin Durant is going to average 50% for the entire series? Be real.

nerd.gif
The derek fisher comment was said referring to OKC's readiness for the upcoming series. As if fisher is the only person who has talent and heart. Downplays the whole situation of his intentional elbow and makes a joke about it. While the last quote isn't quite trash talking, as you put it, it's stupid of him to say he's been in the spotlight for his attitude and is some sort of savior. 

Stop it......there's nothing there
grin.gif

All that trash talking Artest is doing will be his downfall. Harden has better stats than him coming off the bench, last thing artest should be doing is parading around like he is actually a factor.

Anyways, good to see there are some rational thinking laker fans on here.

+#+ are you talking about? What trash talking?....You mean him saying that he won't go over to the thunder bench and shake his hand?. Who in the hell does that anyway
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You must be unaware...

so let me aware you.

People can say what they want, but that's going to the most entertainment Oklahoma City has had since they've been Oklahoma City.
"He doesn't start. I only fist-bump the starting five," World Peace said. "I don't fist-bump subs."
They have Derek Fisher in that locker room.
I think I've been in the spotlight a long time just for my personality," he said. "When I got to L.A., I said if we don't win a championship, blame me. So it came all the way down to Game 7 [against Boston in 2010] and the spotlight was on me and everybody [said], 'If we don't win, we're going to blame you.' And I had one of the biggest games of Lakers history.

If that's talking @#$# to you, than I don't know what to say. Starters don't walk over to the bench and dap/shake hands with them, it's common knowledge. 
Harden aint gonna explode like yall are making it out to be. Artest and Kobe can both shut him down at will.

Lakers will take this in 6 and prove all the haters wrong...again. 

Originally Posted by AG 47

^Is this the ONLY year that Durant has been defended by Ron Artest? Of course not. So why only bring up this year?

Western Conference Finals, Durant shoots 35% compared to his regular season 48%. Avg. his lowest points per game of ANY playoff series.

Last year, January's game where the Lakers won 101-94, Durant was 8-24 from the field.

Even his three games against us this year, Durant shot a WHOOPING avg. of 42% from the field.

Guess who was guarding him the majority of these times. Better question, do you really think Kevin Durant is going to average 50% for the entire series? Be real.

A new coach, a new system.  Playoffs are diff't.

Who knows what's gonna happen.  I dunno whose gonna be guarding who, but M.Brown is going to make that call.

Ralphael is serious speed.

I wouldn't even be mad if the Thunder win as long as they humiliate the Spurs and Heat later and do all those holstering antics in their faces. 
pimp.gif

I wouldn't even be mad if the Thunder win as long as they humiliate the Spurs and Heat later and do all those holstering antics in their faces. 
pimp.gif

THIS...... I wouldnt mind this one bit, and I also wouldnt mind seeing D Fish win another Ship!

if dfish wins, does he go to the hall of fame?
whats okc closing lineup in the end of games? russ/harden/durant/?/?

Originally Posted by DMan14

if dfish wins, does he go to the hall of fame?
whats okc closing lineup in the end of games? russ/harden/durant/?/?
Nope. Robert Horry isn't going and he's the title master. No disrespect to D Fish and Rob, but they aren't going to let people into the HoF for just "being there" even though they were solid contributors to their teams. They both will have their jerseys retired somewhere though, at least they deserve too in my opinion.

One adjustment I know is coming and I am scared to death is Ron on KD, we know, Kobe on Russ, likely, so then, who plays Harden when Brooks brings him in to solidify the offense? 
ohwell.gif
  Can't guard him with Sessions, or Blake.  So do we match with Ebanks? 
ohwell.gif
  Our offense would be out of whack.  Kobe playin PG or some %*@*. 
laugh.gif

If Brooks has any kind of brain he goes Perk, Ibalka, Durant, Harden, Russ and makes us match up with Bynum, Pau, Ron, Kobe, ????   Even if it's Ebanks or Barnes (Matt is too slow imo) that puts Kobe at PG, which makes basically no sense and has almost zero chance of happening.  Maybe in an offense/defense one possession type sub it could work, but can't be havin Kobe out there playin point for 5-6-7 minute stretches. 

If Kobe switches to Harden, that means Russ vs Blake or Sessions, in other words, BigJ33 gon be a VERY happy man. 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

We "CAN" slow, limit the damage of KD/Russ with Ron and Kobe.  Harden is the guy we don't have an answer for.  Ya know, minus an accidental elbow to the temple. 

Back
Top Bottom