[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

this kid westbrook is something else
30t6p3b.gif

at least we can't play any worse and I think the thunder will not play any better than this.

I thought Mike Brown knew defense...

that 7 game series against the nuggets is the result of the lakers coming out and playing like +!@#

seriously stupid mike brown still not take the starters out? we are not gonna win this game and everyone is tired as ***%

Originally Posted by show time 96

People really had LA in 5 or 6  
laugh.gif
 like OKC was going to be light work 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Lakers are lucky to even coming close to a win this series.

Kid mind you manners little boy. Go look up MJ serving the league in his late 30's. MJ never lost a final and never got swept like Kb. Also had less talent on his squad. Don't Speak when grown men talk. Check the profile not the post count OG without all the useless post.

i really dont understand how steve blake is in the game when he gets demolished on every possession. its mind blowing.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

Kid mind you manners little boy. Go look up MJ serving the league in his late 30's. MJ never lost a final and never got swept like Kb. Also had less talent on his squad. Don't Speak when grown men talk. Check the profile not the post count OG without all the useless post.

You call pippen and rodman less talent?
laugh.gif
And if you are talkin bout the time when he was on the wizards, did he matched up with a team like the thunder right now? cmon

laugh.gif
 If they think 33 old kobe is going to hold Westbrook and put up big numbers on offense with playing every other day.
sick.gif
 Lakers started off the first half good and still down by 30

This is such a blowout I seriously thought the game was about to end. I switched to Conan for a few minutes then turned the game back on thinking there was gonna be 2 or 3 minutes left. After the commercial ended it said it was the start of the 4th. I was like you kidding me.
Artest staring at the ref while standing over Harded like "what you about to do" 
roll.gif

You want a cookie?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom