[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

man it pains me to say this but the lakers have a 0% chance at winning this series....the broom is already waiting to come out
props to OKC though...these guys are for real...except kendrick perkins...eff him

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

wait...

MJ>KB is an opinion now?

No, just mindless chatter sprinkled in with a side of Lebron. 
eyes.gif

Keep that shh out of series threads please. Not needed.

Wow, Lakers didn't even bother to show up tonight. Didn't even belong on the same floor as OKC.

I've been saying all season it's Durants times to shine. Nobody is stopping them this year IMO. They have the best team from top to bottom.

I tripped out when I saw that TNT was streaming the game online. I haven't been able to watch a lot of the regular season because I have classes at night during the week, so hopefully they continue with this throughout the playoffs. Just sat in class watching the game until OKC went up by 30.
tired.gif

Man, just don't see how the Lakeshow can keep up with this OKC team. Hope they prove me wrong but Kobe is the only player that has a shot at stopping Westbrook and I don't see him locking him down for a whole game and being a force on offense at the same time. We got a solid core but bench production is terrible and we need someone that can defend all these athletic/fast point guards in the NBA.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Wow, Lakers didn't even bother to show up tonight. Didn't even belong on the same floor as OKC.

I've been saying all season it's Durants times to shine. Nobody is stopping them this year IMO. They have the best team from top to bottom.
I really am tired of hearing this! Man, why can't a team like the lakers tonight show up n still get beat like they did? stop making excuses so much. They showed up n fought but they were not match for what okc brought.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Scientic Method has to be that white guy I just saw.
laugh.gif

Yeap
roll.gif

Nope, fat black guy, probably about 3 or 4 black people in my section tonight. I was behind the Laker's bench, had on a Westbrook jersey. More pics will be posted tomorrow. I literally just got home. But what white dude did you see? Did they show Thundor, the fat white dude who always paints things on his naked torso and wears a wrestling mask and likes to try to distract free throw shooters? If you saw the 3 guys with the loud Thunder embroidered tuxedos, I was a few rows in front of them, or a few seats down from the lady with the "Metta World Peice" shirt that has a doo doo on it.

By the way, Ebanks did earn that technical. I don't know what his problem was. He did the whole take your shirt off as you get ejected thing, and we're already booing, then MWP comes back out the tunnel. I'm watching highlights on NBATV now, doesn't even begin to show how loud it was.

I was at the Lakers playoff games in 2010 when Craig measured up over 125db, was louder today, and we stood up basically the whole game.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Scientic Method has to be that white guy I just saw.
laugh.gif

Yeap
roll.gif

Nope, fat black guy, probably about 3 or 4 black people in my section tonight. I was behind the Laker's bench, had on a Westbrook jersey. More pics will be posted tomorrow. I literally just got home. But what white dude did you see? Did they show Thundor, the fat white dude who always paints things on his naked torso and wears a wrestling mask and likes to try to distract free throw shooters? If you saw the 3 guys with the loud Thunder embroidered tuxedos, I was a few rows in front of them, or a few seats down from the lady with the "Metta World Peice" shirt that has a doo doo on it.

By the way, Ebanks did earn that technical. I don't know what his problem was. He did the whole take your shirt off as you get ejected thing, and we're already booing, then MWP comes back out the tunnel. I'm watching highlights on NBATV now, doesn't even begin to show how loud it was.

I was at the Lakers playoff games in 2010 when Craig measured up over 125db, was louder today, and we stood up basically the whole game.
I thought it was that white guy you posted in the season thread but I guess I was wrong.

He was probably mad that he got no playing time and that we got whopped. MWP coming back was
laugh.gif

This isnt really a tough loss for this team it wouldve been alot more horrible if it was a 10-15 pt game and they just kept getting dagger after dagger once this hit 22 points at the beginning of the 3rd all hope was pretty much lost.

OKC was simply On fire tonight i even saw Kendrick Perkins & Nazr Muhammed hit 15-18 foot jumpshots with confidence lmaoo. This team isnt going to shoot this well the entire series. However the one thing that i took from this is that we will have NO answer for harden at all smh..

At all times he's going to have blake or Ramon guarding him and he's going to attack them and go to the rim EVERY time. I don't feel like this was a lack of effort these guys simply Hit everything tonight there is no defensive strategy to guard aginst shooting like that. All i hope is that westbrook starts to fall in love with that shot instead of attacking because that helps us when eventually he starts missing

Originally Posted by Big J 33

3149nwy.jpg

I can't support this.. come on man.

I rock with Russ.. but... come on.

Actually.. I take it back. This is the exact type of outrageous @@@@ Westbrook would wear. He does not care.. and I respect that.
the way he played tonight pause son deserves to wear whatever he wants

Originally Posted by Prada G

3149nwy.jpg

Actually.. I take it back. This is the exact type of outrageous @@@@ Westbrook would wear. He does not care.. and I respect that.
Can't wait til Inside the NBA puts him and this shirt on blast when the Thunders get bounced.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Prada G

3149nwy.jpg

Can't wait til Inside the NBA puts him and this shirt on blast when the Thunders get bounced.
This. Hope they go fishing at the end of this round. 
roll.gif
@ OKC in 3.
But the Lakers really couldn't keep up by the 2nd quarter. Can't believe we were down 30 in a playoff game. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I really am tired of hearing this! Man, why can't a team like the lakers tonight show up n still get beat like they did? stop making excuses so much. They showed up n fought but they were not match for what okc brought.

quit being a hater. the thunder are the better team but not 30 point blow out better. you been a hater for the longest. just be happy the lakers are getting beat.
they are simply too old to always "show up"

i thank mike brown for that with his moronic 8 man rotation in the @+!%*#* regular season...

also im sick of the media making a big deal out of pau and bynum staying and talking on the bench after everyone left. they were prolly just talking directions to what restaurant they wil eat at. you cant discuss effort. dudes decided not to play defense today. 1 block shot between the both of them? after combining for 10 the previous game? smh

mike brown better make the correct adjustments in game 2... blake plays 18 minutes. 0 points and does a %++@ job of defending. this idiot with his 8 man rotation. you see blake aint doing %++@. sub his #*% out!

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by AG 47

Can we fire Mike Brown now? 
laugh.gif

You're right. We never got blown out under Phil. *replays Dallas series*

Anyways, hats off to the Thunder. They showed up early and their stars had a great game. Punched us in the mouth early and didn't let up.

We'll be fine.
laugh.gif
 Please. We got destroyed by 04 Detroit, San Antonio 03 and last year. Why? We were burnt out all of those years. Game 7 would've never happened with the Nuggets under Phil. Drew never acted the way he does under Phil. Don't ever ask compare Phil to Mike. I'm not here to talk about Phil because he's not coming back anytime soon but at least get a guy who can actually run an offense. I knew Mike Brown was a mistake from the get go. Get Jerry Sloan out of retirement now! 
nerd.gif

But all the credit goes to the Thunder. They're a better coached team and a much more talented team. 
The Thunder are NOT better coached. They win in spite of their coach, honestly. They literally have no offense, and rely on jumpers. They just happened to hit like 60% of them tonight.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by AG 47

You're right. We never got blown out under Phil. *replays Dallas series*

Anyways, hats off to the Thunder. They showed up early and their stars had a great game. Punched us in the mouth early and didn't let up.

We'll be fine.
laugh.gif
 Please. We got destroyed by 04 Detroit, San Antonio 03 and last year. Why? We were burnt out all of those years. Game 7 would've never happened with the Nuggets under Phil. Drew never acted the way he does under Phil. Don't ever ask compare Phil to Mike. I'm not here to talk about Phil because he's not coming back anytime soon but at least get a guy who can actually run an offense. I knew Mike Brown was a mistake from the get go. Get Jerry Sloan out of retirement now! 
nerd.gif

But all the credit goes to the Thunder. They're a better coached team and a much more talented team. 
The Thunder are NOT better coached. They win in spite of their coach, honestly. They literally have no offense, and rely on jumpers. They just happened to hit like 60% of them tonight.
this is NT though, ray charles would be a better fit for the lakers than mike brown. 

Originally Posted by trickster360cj

I have to asked why do most NBA fans love to see the Lakers lose?

I'm not sure but my friends from Maine to San Diego were rejoicing that the Lakers got beat up last night... i forgot the game was even on. I checked my FB around midnight and people were acting as if the Lakers got beat by 55 and the starting 5 will not be playing for the remainder of the series... even people from LA seemed pleased... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom