[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Man I love the Lakers and Kobe is my favorite player but he is going to shoot this team out of every game this series. He needs to play some team ball this series him going 12-27 aint gonna cut it with this team, need to get a rythm with some of the other players and feed feed feed Bynum early!

I kind of agree with this and I've been following Kobe as my child hood idols back in the 90s.  One thing though, if the shots drop, peeps admire him, but if it doesn't, people criticize him.

Barkley made a comment last night about Kobe and MJ and I think it is very important that people hear it again.  Barkley said, MJ was a 'great' defender.  We know Kobe's energy is best reserved on the offensive end, but LA needs youth on the wing against these quick guys.  Offensively, LA has the size on the inside and they'll need to establish that.  If KOBE can rely on the inside to score, he can use his energy to defend either Russell or Durant.

I am neutral about Brown, but at least he barks and talks during the game.

There's an assistant guy that looks like a celeb or pron star, he looks some what like a villian or matthew macconghey.  What's his name? HE looks hella plastered 24/7.  
20120409_kkt_ah6_307_large.jpg

snyder

Also can people stop talking about MJ?

I know Lakers fans don't really expect Kobe to shut down Westbrook, and still drop 40. Let's be serious, Lakers don't have the resources to shut down OKC.

Even if Kobe shuts down Westbrook

Even if Ron shuts down Harden

Who will shut down Durant?

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Laker fans... The morning after how are you guys feeling today?

Honestly...

you+_cacebcecdfa7b20a40af9b92e340259e.jpg

What is there to feel?

Feels like $%# but the Lakers aren't expected to win this series or complete blow out the Thunder. Honestly, as a Lakers fan I just want to see the Lakers give it their all this series. This is probably the last time we'll see the core of Bryant/Bynum/Gasol. 

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Laker fans... The morning after how are you guys feeling today?

Honestly...

you+_cacebcecdfa7b20a40af9b92e340259e.jpg

What is there to feel?

Feels like $%# but the Lakers aren't expected to win this series or complete blow out the Thunder. Honestly, as a Lakers fan I just want to see the Lakers give it their all this series. This is probably the last time we'll see the core of Bryant/Bynum/Gasol. 

tumblr_m2ieeb2tBK1qi1ufro1_400.jpg

They still gotta beat us 3 more times.

Originally Posted by quik1987

7 Stages of Grief...

1. SHOCK & DENIAL

2. PAIN & GUILT

3. ANGER & BARGAINING

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS

5. THE UPWARD TURN

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE
8. then go troll and root against the heat

Why are people acting like most of us Laker fans planned on our team winning a title this season?

We are obviously not as good as we've been before, and most Laker fans don't even like Mike Brown.

We are just rooting for our team, stop acting like we expected them to slaughter the competition or something smh.

Can't wait till game 2, shouldn't be a blow out.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

7 Stages of Grief...

1. SHOCK & DENIAL

2. PAIN & GUILT

3. ANGER & BARGAINING

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS

5. THE UPWARD TURN

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE
8. then go troll and root against the heat
laugh.gif

Oh, the irony.

You guys need to focus on getting past the Pacers without the only person who can hit a Mid-range jumper on your team.

images

Game 2 is a must win for us. If we go back home down 2-0, the series will last 5 games max.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Why are people acting like most of us Laker fans planned on our team winning a title this season?

We are obviously not as good as we've been before, and most Laker fans don't even like Mike Brown.

We are just rooting for our team, stop acting like we expected them to slaughter the competition or something smh.

Can't wait till game 2, shouldn't be a blow out.

This. Many of us Lakers fans predicted OKC would win the series so no panic or mad. Last night loss cant be blamed on MB or any individual players. We lost as a team. OKC just played better than us on every aspects. I dont think we could win this year even with Phil.

Also can people stop talking about MJ?

I know Lakers fans don't really expect Kobe to shut down Westbrook, and still drop 40. Let's be serious, Lakers don't have the resources to shut down OKC.

Even if Kobe shuts down Westbrook

Even if Ron shuts down Harden

Who will shut down Durant?

As a Laker fan, i agree on all fronts

MJ was such a great defender that in 91 Phil had to switch Scottie on Magic because #23 was getting worked. But anyways...

We ain't young enough, we ain't deep enough, we ain't hungry enough. And our coach isn't good enough to make everyone understand that this is probably their last run together.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

MJ was such a great defender that in 91 Phil had to switch Scottie on Magic because #23 was getting worked. But anyways...

We ain't young enough, we ain't deep enough, we ain't hungry enough. And our coach isn't good enough to make everyone understand that this is probably their last run together.
Truth.

Come on Bro, you ain't helping the cause to keep the Kobe>Jordan talk outta this thread
laugh.gif

You guys need to focus on getting past the Pacers without the only person who can hit a Mid-range jumper on your team.

Bron & Bosh shoot a virtually identical % from 15-16 feet though

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Truth.

144523304_crop_650x440.jpg

lakers-sad.jpg

kobe-bryant.jpg

mwp_1.jpg

mike-brown-sad-face-180.jpg

20120514__lakersthunder11_500.jpg

Still haven't turned back on my TV or gone to ESPN.com since last night. Tomorrow can't come soon enough... honestly it can't go any worse than that

Originally Posted by Fearless

Many of us Lakers fans predicted OKC would win the series so no panic or mad.

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Lakers in 6.

Came to say this.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

We will upset the world. Lakers in 5

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Lakers in 6. 
kobe1.jpg

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I #++$@%! hate the schedule for this series
mad.gif

With that said, Lakers in 7
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Harden will play out of his mind. I can just see it now.

LA steal game 1
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Lakers in 6 like it's nothin

Lakers take game 1.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

69914908.jpg

ron-artest-james-harden-elbow.jpg

LETS GO LAKESHOW!!!!!!!!!!! LAKERS in 6 !!!!
devil.gif

IN PURPLE AND GOLD I TRUST

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Lakers in 7

OH.

its 1 game, simple as that, nothing more, nothing less. okc looked great last night tho

if the lakers win tomorrow by 1 that 1 point win is just as much of a win as the thunders 29 point win was last night.

obviously it's not what you want to see nor expect in a game 1, but i rather have the blowout spanking game in game 1 as opposed to later in the series.

you can't get to high or low off a blowout game one way or another though unless its the series clincher. the cavs spanked the celtics by 30 in game 3 in boston in 2010 and proceeded to get spanked in similar fashion by the celtics at home in game 5.

that said tomorrow night can't get here soon enough. i said it during the nuggets series that the lackluster play wouldn't fly against the thunder. its time to see what this 2012 laker team is really about between tomorrow night and the rest of this series.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by KenJi714

We will upset the world. Lakers in 5

Lakers in 6. 
kobe1.jpg

mad.gif

happy.gif

LA steal game 1
pimp.gif

Lakers take game 1.

69914908.jpg

devil.gif

Lakers in 7

OH.

You win.

Lakers fan can't have any faith in their team at all. Lakers fan are going to root for the Thunder from here on out.

OH.

534448_586681569674_140301390_31148193_1965744029_n.jpg

550684_586681419974_140301390_31148190_2132165266_n.jpg

550806_586684788224_140301390_31148199_545239301_n.jpg

540395_586680002814_140301390_31148186_371167714_n.jpg

542067_388074581230608_100000842076776_1034264_2138548464_n.jpg

This fat +!# Laker's fan was wearing a damn throw blanket poncho thing and he had printed some sign talking *#$% on a piece of paper, but he used Arial Narrow and 14pt font so whenever the crowd got rowdy at something the Thunder did, his fat +!# would turn around and hold up the "sign," but nobody could read that *#$%.

The kids from Laguna Beach were there too, had on Metta World Peace jersey shirts. Jimmy Goldstein was also in attendance, new Thunder fan

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Man I love the Lakers and Kobe is my favorite player but he is going to shoot this team out of every game this series. He needs to play some team ball this series him going 12-27 aint gonna cut it with this team, need to get a rythm with some of the other players and feed feed feed Bynum early!

I kind of agree with this and I've been following Kobe as my child hood idols back in the 90s.  One thing though, if the shots drop, peeps admire him, but if it doesn't, people criticize him.

Barkley made a comment last night about Kobe and MJ and I think it is very important that people hear it again.  Barkley said, MJ was a 'great' defender.  We know Kobe's energy is best reserved on the offensive end, but LA needs youth on the wing against these quick guys.  Offensively, LA has the size on the inside and they'll need to establish that.  If KOBE can rely on the inside to score, he can use his energy to defend either Russell or Durant.

I am neutral about Brown, but at least he barks and talks during the game.

There's an assistant guy that looks like a celeb or pron star, he looks some what like a villian or matthew macconghey.  What's his name? HE looks hella plastered 24/7.  
20120409_kkt_ah6_307_large.jpg

snyder

LOL.  That's the guy.  He looked like a guy on bangbro.s or brazz.ers.  I can't remember which celeb he looks like.  It's an action movie of some sort.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Lakers in 6. 
kobe1.jpg

mad.gif

happy.gif

LA steal game 1
pimp.gif

Lakers take game 1.

69914908.jpg

devil.gif

Lakers in 7

OH.

You win.

Lakers fan can't have any faith in their team at all. Lakers fan are going to root for the Thunder from here on out.

OH.

Ever since LA's management decided to maintain and refute the pursue of younger guards is when a day like this would come again.  Building a nucleus and finding an heir is very important to any franchise.  With LA's big men still dominating, LA needed quicker, younger guards/wing men.

Hill and Sessions are great additions to the team.

Everywhere you look, there's a change and shift in the franchise.  The speed and agility of younger players cannot be denied.  Look at Philly, look at OKC. 

Back
Top Bottom