[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

You win. Lakers fan can't have any faith in their team at all. Lakers fan are going to root for the Thunder from here on out.

Basically.

You guys are lucky you don't still have D. Fish.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

534448_586681569674_140301390_31148193_1965744029_n.jpg

550684_586681419974_140301390_31148190_2132165266_n.jpg

550806_586684788224_140301390_31148199_545239301_n.jpg

540395_586680002814_140301390_31148186_371167714_n.jpg

542067_388074581230608_100000842076776_1034264_2138548464_n.jpg

This fat +!# Laker's fan was wearing a damn throw blanket poncho thing and he had printed some sign talking *#$% on a piece of paper, but he used Arial Narrow and 14pt font so whenever the crowd got rowdy at something the Thunder did, his fat +!# would turn around and hold up the "sign," but nobody could read that *#$%.

The kids from Laguna Beach were there too, had on Metta World Peace jersey shirts. Jimmy Goldstein was also in attendance, new Thunder fan

Those pics of the crowd are
pimp.gif
.........its pretty dope when the whole crowd participates in the _________ out that some teams have

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

You win. Lakers fan can't have any faith in their team at all. Lakers fan are going to root for the Thunder from here on out.

Basically.

You guys are lucky you don't still have D. Fish.

One of those people that only shows up when the Lakers lose. Great.
Nice avy btw.. i'll remember you.

laugh.gif
@ all these salty Lakers fans taking shots at MJ. Gave up on this series and are focused on the MJ vs. Kobe argument.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
@ all these salty Lakers fans taking shots at MJ. Gave up on this series and are focused on the MJ vs. Kobe argument.

You got it wrong tho, it's not the "Laker fans" who bring it up........it's the lames who see when things ain't going right with the Lakers/Kobe, and want to enter a Laker related thread and say dumb !!*% like MJ wouldn't let so and so happen, MJ would've did this differently
30t6p3b.gif
. It's only right for fans of the Lakers/ kobes say their piece. And then clowns like you come in and see that and call it being "salty"
grin.gif

What is going on in here!
laugh.gif

To see the reactions of people on both sides to the Lakers losing is truly funny.

This thread just got too ignorant to even comment on actual BASKETBALL concepts
Anyway dominating game by Thunder.
Go Lakers.

If you guys think these trolls are bad right now, they'll be in full force after game 4. In the words of Kanye, "Love your haters, they're your biggest fans."

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by quik1987

7 Stages of Grief...

1. SHOCK & DENIAL

2. PAIN & GUILT

3. ANGER & BARGAINING

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS

5. THE UPWARD TURN

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE
8. then go troll and root against the heat
laugh.gif

Oh, the irony.

You guys need to focus on getting past the Pacers without the only person who can hit a Mid-range jumper on your team.

images
go into any heat related thread and start counting how many laker fans are in there hating? for real.. ill wait...

Like I said, Laker fans SUPPORTING our team.

Aint no one gonna want to say OKC IN 4 or else why would we even watch?

You really think any of us Laker fans will be surprised if we lose the series?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Like I said, Laker fans SUPPORTING our team.

Aint no one gonna want to say OKC IN 4 or else why would we even watch?

You really think any of us Laker fans will be surprised if we lose the series?
I predicted OKC in 4. I still watch my team despite the fact I know we're going to get mopped every game. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Im still in it for the Lake show,

the Thunder damb near hit everything and we just got out of game 7.

we gon comeback, we play to the lvl of our competition

It was one game. The series is still 0-1. It's not over!

Btw, does Pau not realize that these could be his final games as a Laker?  He has about 3-5 games left to try to prove to management that they shouldn't trade him. 
I was hugely in favor of NOT trading Pau when the talks happened, but if it were to happen in the offseason & he keeps up this play, I really can't blame them or back him up.  I feel like just cause he wasn't traded at the deadline he kinda got comfortable.   I hope he proves me wrong & comes out with some heart in the remaining games

I can't for the life of me understand why haters keep bringing up MJ.....unless deep down they acknowledge that on some level Kobe is the closest player we've seen to MJ, otherwise why even bring it up and keep making the comparison or point out how he's not similar to MJ?

If Kobe truly is night and day different from MJ, then why do they keep bringing up the comparison?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Chris316:
^ I can't even fathom why I will like the Lakers if they have basketball players/brawlers/hooligans/...rapist maybe?Metta bringing World Peace after the elbow thrown at Perkins I guess and Bynum throwing a unforgettable season ending"S" intended to bring Barea along with the Lakers after being swept by the Mavericks.

Did I miss something on why I hate them?
Yes, you did.

You missed the part where you have a LAUNDRY list of teams to hate if you hate teams w/ hooligans.

And you missed the part where logic would never allow you to think Kobe raped that chick, but facts never really matter to those who are quick to judge. And since you think that Artest elbowed Perkins and that Bynum ended Barea's season, obviously facts aren't that important to you, anyways.
Believing everything on what you hear on TV needs logic to you know.There are two sides in every story. But it doesn't take a logic to see how of an immature dork Bynum  was when  he did it.Oh man Bynum wasn't himself when he did that.
roll.gif

Regarding Metta? Well it wasn't new really.

I must be crazy, because i believe that the Lakers are way more talented than okc and spurs. You got one of the best center in the world right now, and one of the top 5 power forward that can shoot and pass like pg/sg combo. Don't forget, we still got KOBE who is still playing at a high level. I believe that our big 3 can beat any big 3 in the league right now, beside Pau being gaSoft and Andrew being heartless. Talent wise they are hard to beat!

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

I must be crazy, because i believe that the Lakers are way more talented than okc and spurs. You got one of the best center in the world right now, and one of the top 5 power forward that can shoot and pass like pg/sg combo. Don't forget, we still got KOBE who is still playing at a high level. I believe that our big 3 can beat any big 3 in the league right now, beside Pau being gaSoft and Andrew being heartless. Talent wise they are hard to beat!

Obviously so many factors comes in during playoffs time.. Match-ups, adjustments, effort, etc..

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

It was one game. The series is still 0-1. It's not over!

yea it is. for the lakers to have beaten the thunder they would have had to taken the first game. do you see the lakers being able to beat the thunder 3 straight games? or 4? thats what it will probably take. hell would freeze over before that happend

The annoying/sad part is I know we can beat the Spurs and the Eastern Conference winner (esp. w/o Bosh
nerd.gif
) ... The Thunder just have our number.

Lakers season rides on today's game.

Back
Top Bottom