[::LAKERS (1) vs. THUNDER (4) Series Thread | OKC Wins - Congrats To Thunder Fans::]

Bynum is over hyped and the center position in the league is dead. Bynum has no work ethic and no heart. He learned a few moves from kareem then quit working out with him.

how did i miss this? 
laugh.gif

we got this. playoffs is a game of adjustments. i trust my guys to try again tonight.

all that talkin at the end of last game, i expect drew and pau to go for 20 + 15 each.

Originally Posted by Freeze

we got this. playoffs is a game of adjustments. i trust my guys to try again tonight.

all that talkin at the end of last game, i expect drew and pau to go for 20 + 15 each.

laugh.gif

I will bet anyone $100 Lakers aint winning tonight.

This place is gonna be great tonight, too bad the Laker's won't lose by 29 again..
frown.gif
That would make it more epic than last time.

I'd love to see Mike Brown run some double teams at one of the Big 3 for OKC. Maybe even switch Artest on Westbrook during a few stretches to give Kobe a break.

as much as I want to be positive, no matter how I look at the matchups I just can't see the Lakers beating OKC.

Just being real, Lakers might get one game

Sad to say, but it's just not our year fellas. This core ain't winning another ring.

I hope I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I'd love to see Mike Brown run some double teams at one of the Big 3 for OKC. Maybe even switch Artest on Westbrook during a few stretches to give Kobe a break.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

as much as I want to be positive, no matter how I look at the matchups I just can't see the Lakers beating OKC.

Just being real, Lakers might get one game

Sad to say, but it's just not our year fellas. This core ain't winning another ring.

I hope I'm wrong.

To much truth right here..... As much as I hate to say it,  I completely agree!
tired.gif

Lakers season rides on today's game.

Agree completely.

Negative, a loss tonight isn't the end of the world. Teams come back from 2 game down all the time...especially when those losses have come on the road. Let's see what happens tonight first

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Lakers season rides on today's game.

Agree completely.
Negative, a loss tonight isn't the end of the world. Teams come back from 2 game down all the time...especially when those losses have come on the road. Let's see what happens tonight first

True, but we'll be playing a back-to-back in Los Angeles. This isn't a regular playoff series. The Thunder have youth and speed on their side. Our older legs won't respond well to a back-to-back with playoff level intensity.
I'm not ready to concede defeat just yet, but make no mistake about it, tonight is a must win.

And CP, are you laughing at the idea of double teaming or Mike Brown making an adjustment you agree with? No shots, I'm simply curious.

Lakers forward Metta World Peace has his own theories about how to shake off those Game 1 struggles and prepare for a Game 2 that looms as a defining moment for these Lakers — a team that has experienced the extremes in their past two playoff series. (They were swept in the semis by eventual champion Dallas last season and needed that Game 7 at home to pass Denver.)
“It’s the same thing like a man has five wives. He’s been divorced once and he got married again,â€

Just curious.

For those of you who are asking for adjustments, what are some of the things that you would like to see?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Just curious.

For those of you who are asking for adjustments, what are some of the things that you would like to see?

Kobe to get younger, pau to get tougher, and drew to be consistent just to name a few............oh and for Mike brown to transform into Phil Jackson overnight

laugh.gif

Seriously, I'm trying to think of something that they're capable of doing. It's tough though, right now I got nothing

laugh.gif
I said it earlier, but I want to see some double teams at the big three. I think the key to slowing down (literally) the Thunder is making life difficult for Russell Westbrook. Make him see a bigger defender the entire game. We did the Kobe on Westbrook, but that wasn't as effective as we hoped. So I'm thinking Artest during certain stretches.

Essentially, something to cause some disruption and ultimately, turnovers. I saw the Clips trap the Spurs on the sidelines/baseline.

We obviously don't have the resources to shut down all 3 every game, but we can slow them if we creative and committed enough.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Sucks that we have to play back to back on our home games. Not really an advantage for us being at home.
and if the series goes 7 then there's like a three day break.  So why couldn't the NBA even out the days of rest?

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

May we never compare kobe to michael ever ever ever ever ever again.

This.Mj at 34 still could explode with 50pts gamesin the playoffs and averaged more pts than inRegular seasons as usual.Kobe need to step up unless he wants to end up Like last year with 22ppg in the sweep
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 If only Mike Brown was that smart.
We're about to get destroyed again. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom