[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
What if one thinks that we have a terrible team and a subpar coach?

That person free from any condescending mockery? :lol: Or are the only 'safe' people those who think whatever they want, so long as it includes thinking MDA's the bee's knees?

And includes thinking that we need whoever you think we need in the draft?

And includes thinking we need whoever you think we need in free agency?

Them dudes: SAFE.

Everyone else: :rofl: :lol:

I get it CP. I understand.

Every coach needs pieces to excel. Even the best coaches can't win without pieces. Do you really consider me THAT ignorant to not understand that bro? :smh:

But what I'm sayin is how many years does the world have to wait for D'Antoni to have the "right team" bro?

How many years do we wait and see if has what he considers great enough pieces to take us to the promise land?

It's clear firing him right this minute will do no good. Like you say no coach is saving this roster, none.

But sheesh if he gets Jabari and a Bosh combined with a healthy Kobe next year and fails us again are you still going to hang on to the "he STILL doesn't have enough" defense?

At some point you gotta make the best with what you got. Clearly right now is not that moment. But he's had much much better teams and still hasn't won. You can blame it on Stern, blame it on the Stat suspension, blame it on the high temperature in PHX, blame it on rondo and Gortat...

I mean, I get it **** happens.
He's caught some bad breaks. But again, how many teams? How many chances? How many years? You want us to just close our eyes and give him some blind faith for the next 5 years and HOPE he has enough "MDA approved pieces" to succeed? Do you really think he's earned that kind of patience from such an inpatient fan base?

Just sayin.

What if one thinks that we have a terrible team and a subpar coach?

That person free from any condescending mockery? :lol: Or are the only 'safe' people those who think whatever they want, so long as it includes thinking MDA's the bee's knees?

And includes thinking that we need whoever you think we need in the draft?

And includes thinking we need whoever you think we need in free agency?

Them dudes: SAFE.

Everyone else: :rofl: :lol:

Exactly. By those standards only a handful of people in this world are safe and the 99.99% of the rest of the world are all just idiots :lol:

Last edited:
let that boy jodie cook 
smokin.gif

Would a Laker win here be okay by the board? Can we cheer? Or is this just another useless win?

Jodie gunning for 50...

Last edited:
Ska, LTB, did I not BEG the good Lord to fire Mike Brown?
Do either of you know how bad I want Miami to fire Joe Philbin????

I have ZERO issues demanding a coach to be clipped when warranted.

I believe Mitch to be asleep at the wheel these days. Should I not be yelling to fire MDA to also show how our FO is in chaos?

Yet I don't.

Why?

I support what I believe, I don't shy away from my beliefs, do I? I'm here everyday, listening to you guys.

So why do I back THIS coach, but not Brown, Philbin, etc??????

Yet you consider ME, to be the one that mocks?

K. :lol:

SoHi and I both yell to fire MDA, but only when we win. :lol:

So I guess technically I do support the movement.

Back
Top Bottom