[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters

But... don't superstar players have to learn to stay out of the way of successful role players, too?
yes they do. half of me says that kobe will do that because hes done it in the past but the other half says that he has way too much to prove this year and it will end up being a problem for us.

most important thing though is seeing if last nights game was a fluke or if these guys are actually solid role players and resigning them for cheep. pointless having a fun year watching all these new guys beast and lose everyone in the off season. i trust jim/mitch to do the right things to put us in a good position going forward though (like demanding kobe to take a paycut)

if MJshoes thinks i actually think that will stick then he really has absolutely no sense of humor.
laugh.gif
i would be mad too if my team had the worst record in the nba

Is that... false? :D

that's temporary at best :lol:

I could only imagine had we won and did that to our thread title the slander that would have ensued. :x

if MJshoes thinks i actually think that will stick then he really has absolutely no sense of humor. :lol:

I do. The game 1 hype had me :rofl: last night real talk.

Time to settle down though W's tonight.

Last edited:
Yup.

I was right, you have absolutely no sense of humor.

You're literally taking it more serious than anyone in our entire fan base. :lol:

mj no one in here honestly believes were going to stay 1st in the west for very long.

We're just having some fun my man.
We arent going to beat teams as talented as the Clippers that often this season without our best player :lol:

I do if your bench keeps playing like that. This Henry kid is nice af and Farmar has definitely grown as a player.

Last edited:
if MJshoes thinks i actually think that will stick then he really has absolutely no sense of humor.
laugh.gif
I do.
Negatory.
Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic  
Is that... false? 
happy.gif
that's temporary at best
laugh.gif

I could only imagine had we won and did that to our thread title the slander that would have ensued.
sick.gif
Yep, because you guys are a top team in the league, slotted by some to represent the West in June. Winning your first game and bragging about it? Shows that even Clipper Nation has low expectations.

Us? Of course we have low expectations, because so does everyone who doesn't give a crap about the Lakers. Nobody but NOBODY is picking us to do anything relevant this year. So to beat a top team on Opening Night? Most definitely worthy of sarcastically acting like we did something big.

But you have to have a sense of humor to get that.

Yup.

I was right, you have absolutely no sense of humor.

You're literally taking it more serious than anyone in our entire fan base. :lol:

You're reachin bro.. :lol:

Right now you guys are in 1st and if the shoe was on the other foot I'd be just as comical about it. Relax.

Last edited:
mj no one in here honestly believes were going to stay 1st in the west for very long.

We arent going to beat teams as talented as the Clippers that often this season without our best player
laugh.gif
Speak for yourself...we on pace to go 82-0 
laugh.gif

i didnt even know wes went 1-11 :x

guess he was tired on offense after locking up blake on d

A couple times he had EASY looks right at the basket. He missed a dunk in the 1st half, and missed a layup in the 2nd half even though he was being guarded. He just needs to finish those easy buckets. He was pretty bad on offense last night, but he did a pretty decent job on Blake Griffin.

We arent going to beat teams as talented as the Clippers that often this season without our best player :lol:

Fixed.

Last edited:

We arent going to beat teams as talented as the Clippers that often this season without our best player
laugh.gif
Fixed.
Not only that, but our 2nd and 3rd best players didn't even play one second of the 4th. 
laugh.gif

Picture telling people Monday night "Man, I think we can actually beat the Clippers tomorrow night, with Nash and Pau SITTING the 4th, and WITHOUT Kobe at ALL!"

NT would have imploded w/ the amount of Batsignals sent to the likes of SHUGES, quik, FIRST B0RN, et al.

Just imagine if we won though...

Someway... Somehow...
With No Kobe...
Against a Clipper team at full strength...

The lulz will be at an ALL TIME HIGH tonight in the Season thread... Trolling world records will be broken... .gifs will slow down NT to 56k speeds... P and CP will be on suicide alert for already ruining the tankage...ACB will be rioting outside of Staples lighting cars on fire in celebration... Mjshoes will be mad and embarrassed...

Absolute Mayhem will insue if we win. :rofl:

I mean... was I wrong? :nerd:

A lot of running... Running, running, running. And it actually suits our team
eek.gif
Well, some of them. 
laugh.gif

I actually hadn't noticed Nash and Pau hadn't played at all in the 4th until they showed an aerial shot of Nash laying down, looking straight up into the rafters, not paying attention to the game at all, totally disconnected. And I just pictured Mike D telling Nash and Pau "Alright you two, get in there and...", and they both look at him like "Nah, we're good. Let them kids run."

laugh.gif

A lot of running... Running, running, running. And it actually suits our team :wow:
Well, some of them. :lol:

I actually hadn't noticed Nash and Pau hadn't played at all in the 4th until they showed an aerial shot of Nash laying down, looking straight up into the rafters, not paying attention to the game at all, totally disconnected. And I just pictured Mike D telling Nash and Pau "Alright you two, get in there and...", and they both look at him like "Nah, we're good. Let them kids run."

:lol:

Nash has been doing that for years, even during his "MVP" years. His back is really bad, doing that helps to keep him loose.

Back
Top Bottom