[:: LAKERS 2014 THREAD | POLL: Who Should Coach Next Year? ::]

WHO SHOULD COACH THE LAKERS NEXT SEASON?

• Mike _'Antoni

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stan Van Gundy

• Byron Scott

• George Karl

• Jerry Sloan

• Kurt Rambis

• Nate McMillan

• Doug Collins

• College Coach (Mention Name and School)...

• Total voters
When was the last time you watched Michael Jordan tapes?

Wow, it’s been a while. Probably not since 1999. I used to watch a bunch, but that was a long time ago.

Now looks like a pretty good time for Bean to go back to watching film of Mike...in a Wiz jersey.
Least Mike still had his fadeaway.

Now looks like a pretty good time for Bean to go back to watching film of Mike...in a Wiz jersey.
Least Mike still had his fadeaway.

The guy was in a suit for 8 months and just started playing pick up basketball like two months ago it seems... Give it time pimp

Disappointed in Pau, dude couldn't even bring the intensity for a game like this :smh:

After Rudy gay got traded someone in the front office must've pulled him to the side and whispered *You're next* in his ear :lol:

as bad as kobe looked tonight, he would have played a lot better if he didnt spend most of his minutes trying to set up a pick and roll with pau 

8 to's in 28 minutes :x. I know he's rusty but damn.

I look forward to hearing "Should Kobe retire?" and "Is Kobe holding he Lakers back" all day tomorrow. :lol:

8 to's in 28 minutes :x. I know he's rusty but damn.

I look forward to hearing "Should Kobe retire?" and "Is Kobe holding he Lakers back" all day tomorrow. :lol:

8 months ago when he tore the achilles a bunch of NT'ers were claiming he would never step foot on a basketball court again and that the injury was career ending.

Last edited:

but he wouldn't be Kobe Bryant 
pimp.gif

My dude did his first fadeaway in 8 months against a taller and one of the highest jumpers in the league and ppl saying hes done Lmaooo

Relax folks.

Tonight = preseason for the man. He will get his legs in a few weeks. He'll attract defenses, get better angles to hit his spot up shooters, takes a little time to get rhythm with guys that been playin together since September.

Everyone chill. Stop overreacting to single games.

48 hours ago people was preppin for playoff tickets after beating the damn Kings.

Re-lax.

He'll get stronger, they'll get more familiar, and things will clean up.

Pau-Nash are the ones to worry about.

Not often you see a 720 layup attempt. That **** was impressive. :lol:

that post will be quoted everytime someone bashes CP for talking about tanking every time we lose

as someone that enjoys the NBA thread, please dont put much thought into defending kobe

its better for the conversation to move on so we dont have random kobe arguments every page

People see what they wanna see as usual, seemed like Pau didn't play the last quarter and a half but the layup line continued. Yes he's soft bout our entire teams defense is shaky.

I will not judge Kobe until late in the season. Right now he is not even in pre season form. I think he should have waited a couple more months to get in better basketball shape and practice his game more.

Lakers still looking like a lottery team which is a positive 8)

The Kobe-less Lakers would have been able to beat the Raptors last night.
The running and gunning would have tired out Amir on defense, affecting his offense.
The Lakers were standing around, just as expected when Kobe had the ball in a half court set.
This will not work.

Chalk up another loss against the Suns tomorrow.

I will not judge Kobe until late in the season. Right now he is not even in pre season form. I think he should have waited a couple more months to get in better basketball shape and practice his game more.

Lakers still looking like a lottery team which is a positive
glasses.gif
nah, if he's ready he's ready

this season doesnt mean much anyways so i dont mind him using regular season games as warm up

he just needs to get his *** kicked until he figures out how to make things work (insert dark knight rises reference here) 
smokin.gif

Lakers still looking like a lottery team which is a positive 8)

U Can't get into game shape and practice your craft sitting on the sideline

Back
Top Bottom