Lakers @ Cavs, 1/21/2010 on TNT @ 8PM ET Lebron vs Kobe Part Deux

Originally Posted by belle155

***MO WILLIAMS OUT 4-6 WEEKS***

tired.gif

because that means anthony parkers bum $#% is going to get more PT.

They'll be okay. Dude actually came back into the game after he hurt it and played fair. Wade needed a wheelchair.

Mo can rest his legs, and other guys get a chance to step up. Also should increase Shaq's involvement which should be interesting to see. LeBron willlikely become the primary ballhandler now.

I will say tonight is HUGE. If we win, it can help our leverage in trade talks which has taken a bit of a hit with the injury.

Step up Cavs.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

They'll be okay. Dude actually came back into the game after he hurt it and played fair. Wade needed a wheelchair.

Mo can rest his legs, and other guys get a chance to step up. Also should increase Shaq's involvement which should be interesting to see. LeBron will likely become the primary ballhandler now.

I will say tonight is HUGE. If we win, it can help our leverage in trade talks which has taken a bit of a hit with the injury.

Step up Cavs.

pimp.gif

While I truly hate Mo Williams, I never want to see anyone get hurt.

I'd much rather see him be healthy and shoot terribly
laugh.gif

They'll be okay. Dude actually came back into the game after he hurt it and played fair. Wade a needed wheelchair.
Funny, when Laker fans compare Kobe playing with broken fingers, and Bron sitting out 2 weeks with a sprained finger, you get sad about it. Buthere you are doing it to DWade. Interesting.
wink.gif

Hope we have a good game tonight, the second game sucks royally, so let's have like a triple overtime type game.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

They'll be okay. Dude actually came back into the game after he hurt it and played fair. Wade a needed wheelchair.
Funny, when Laker fans compare Kobe playing with broken fingers, and Bron sitting out 2 weeks with a sprained finger, you get sad about it. But here you are doing it to DWade. Interesting.
wink.gif

Hope we have a good game tonight, the second game sucks royally, so let's have like a triple overtime type game.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
seriously man could they have gotten a better game? like a Denver-Boston/Orl game after would've been so tight

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

outacontrol music wrote:

Mo can rest his legs, and other guys get a chance to step up. Also should increase Shaq's involvement which should be interesting to see. LeBron will likely become the primary ballhandler now.

Step up Cavs.

pimp.gif

I could see delonte seizing this moment. From what I watched, he seems to picking it up. Hopefully not tonight though.

anyone got the early link ..i had one...adhtv or somethin , but im at the library.so, i aint got it bookmarked..cant wait to start the trash talkin.....alloutta fun though..

anyone know where to watch tnt live stream? don't have cable right now, but i have league pass and its blacked out.
smh.gif

smh.gif
at this only being on national tv (TNT). Our local guys aren't thegreatest but at least the games aren't over 3 hours when it's only on local.

Mo's out but it should still be a good one with the Cavs victorious.

Back
Top Bottom