LAKERS @ mavs 3/18 5:30 KCAL

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by knightngale

Dirk played a good game and was clutch today.

Reasons for the lakers collapse:

-most important one was Kobe's 4th foul those last 3 min of the third, we could have still had a 20 pts lead starting the 4th most likely

-Luke Walton trying to be the playmaker and scorer again. Getting the ball stripped, stagnating the offense, making bad passes, playing horrible defense, playing ******ed, etc

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]-Derek Fisher trying to be the go to guy and thinking he will do something going to the basket like 4 straight times. He must be ******ed too[/color]
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)].[/color]

-3 point defense, especially odom letting dirk shoot 3s instead of forcing him to drive
tired.gif

Props to dat vlad saving us today though
pimp.gif

i dont know if you frequent lakersground.net but these stats were posted about fisher going and driving in the lane:

Inside shooting stats (among players that qualify)...
• Fish only scores 1.5 points per game which is worst in the league.
• He only makes 42.5% of his attempts which is second worst in the league.
• He's blocked 19% of the time which is 8th worst in the league.

http://82games.com/FGSORT14.HTM

I have been watching the Lakers and fisher play since I was 11 his rookie year and I have always known he sucks at layups. I really don't know what itis though. Does he just suck at layups?

I don't think it is a lack of speed, jumping ability, or hving short arms. Even when he completely gets by his defender most of his layups are missedwhen no one contests. His "best" misses usually rim out. If it is anything it is that he just sucks at layups and the fact that his dribblingabilities are horrible for a PG or maybe a combination of everything that I mentioned.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

I swear, people will ALWAYS find a reason to dog Dirk. It's unbelievable. This dude scores 10 points in the last 2 minutes, recovers a crappy in-bounds pass, and has to force up a shot at the buzzer, and dudes want to complain about him. Un-freaking-real.

seriously
tired.gif

if that was Kobe in that position missing the shot instead of Dirk, most of these "Dirk bashers" would probably be making excuses for KB.
smh.gif
tired.gif

is everything about kobe or laker fans with you?
no. its not.

it sure seems that way, but i'll take your word for it.

Im just glad we got the W and the rockets are taking that L, so its a good night

We played well the first half and just had a complete melt down, thank god dirk is afraid of contact.

EB4President?

Team Lakers?

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

To end things on a nice, funny note...

If I had made this thread we would have won, you guys had NT home-court advantage.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by knightngale

Dirk played a good game and was clutch today.

Reasons for the lakers collapse:

-most important one was Kobe's 4th foul those last 3 min of the third, we could have still had a 20 pts lead starting the 4th most likely

-Luke Walton trying to be the playmaker and scorer again. Getting the ball stripped, stagnating the offense, making bad passes, playing horrible defense, playing ******ed, etc

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]-Derek Fisher trying to be the go to guy and thinking he will do something going to the basket like 4 straight times. He must be ******ed too[/color]
tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)].[/color]

-3 point defense, especially odom letting dirk shoot 3s instead of forcing him to drive
tired.gif

Props to dat vlad saving us today though
pimp.gif

i dont know if you frequent lakersground.net but these stats were posted about fisher going and driving in the lane:

Inside shooting stats (among players that qualify)...
• Fish only scores 1.5 points per game which is worst in the league.
• He only makes 42.5% of his attempts which is second worst in the league.
• He's blocked 19% of the time which is 8th worst in the league.

--Stats shmats. I would take D-Fish and those stats ^ on D-Fish's worst day over Smush Parker.

--I didnt expect this Laker win. I expected a blowout. With a Mavs win. Lakers winning/Rockets losing...appreciated.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

We losing 1 maybe 2 games the rest of the season baring injury.

Will those 2 games come at the hands of the Celtics and Spurs later this week?
nerd.gif

Neither we don't lose at home unless somebody is hurt or suspended.
Phoenix is gonna get us one time and the Lakers might get us next game, other than that we ain't losing the rest of the season.

1 loss down, 1 more to go?
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Just teasing you. It was a big win for us.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

EB4President?

Team Lakers?

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

To end things on a nice, funny note...

If I had made this thread we would have won, you guys had NT home-court advantage.
laugh.gif

Co-sign
laugh.gif

Good win for the Lakers. They missed a bunch of FTs that needed to be converted. Mavs had a good run and almost took over the game. Dirk is clutch no question.How JKidd not being a factor on this game? I haven't really watched a bunch of Mavs game.

Who are you dude? take the sig and the avy? You were just in the Warriors thread.
laugh.gif

Do whatever you like, but just mad strange.
laugh.gif

Who are you dude? take the sig and the avy? You were just in the Warriors thread.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What is it with Warriors fans trying to mock other teams or whatever they are trying to do?

I don't see the comedy behind it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm JapanAir21, who are you?
laugh.gif

Just read the Warriors Vs Kings thread and you should find out who i am
laugh.gif

I have been watching the Lakers and fisher play since I was 11 his rookie year and I have always known he sucks at layups. I really don't know what it is though. Does he just suck at layups?

I don't think it is a lack of speed, jumping ability, or hving short arms. Even when he completely gets by his defender most of his layups are missed when no one contests. His "best" misses usually rim out. If it is anything it is that he just sucks at layups and the fact that his dribbling abilities are horrible for a PG or maybe a combination of everything that I mentioned.
tired.gif

roll.gif
PROOF! ITS A FACT DAMNIT!

Back
Top Bottom