LAKERS @ mavs 3/18 5:30 KCAL

Appreciate the hard fought win. If we can win against Utah aswell i'll be over the moon. I don't even care now we blew a 25pt lead, we're playingwithout our starting front court so I'm happy with any win.

NOT TONIGHT DIRK
happy.gif

4c1b31ae62fb15ec59631fa393f6a397-getty-76075816th001_lakers_mavs.jpg

Not a pretty game, but a win is a win. The whole time I kept thinking about D George, he was on the Lakers when they had the 27 point comeback vs Dallas, Ithought he had a chance to do it again on the other side this time.

Dirk was great don't get me wrong, but he had a little Webber in him right there. Hitting a 3 and pounding his chest and screaming and looking at himselfon the jumbotron. How come he wasn't looking at himself on the jumbotron on the way off the court? Very Webber like.

Very possible we could meet up in the first round. From the last two games, it would be a helluva series.
pimp.gif

Thank you Vlad. You won this game fot us.

anyone else thing this will be a great matchup series for the playoffs.. the last two games have come down to the wire and left up to officiating. i guess theycan come down to the wire as long as the result are the same as the last two wins.

Originally Posted by nam3l3ss

how do you watch the highlights from that site? Last time i could but not this time.

Do you have the latest version of Divx player installed? There's a link to the right of that page if you need to update.

Back
Top Bottom