LAKERS @ nuggets 12/05 ESPN

laugh.gif
@ AI's flailing. Not flopping. There's a difference people.

He's been doing that damn near since he came into the L.

I admit, he goes overboard. But it's worked for him up to this point in his career. So why change?

^
Both of them top 10?
laugh.gif
Get off the drugs homie.

Kobe wouldn't have the opportunity to take these bad shots if Odom would pass the ball to Bynum.

Bynum doesn't get into position quickly enough at times, but he'll get there faster if Odm can get him the ball. Bynum should have at least five or sixmore shot attempts right at the rim. Horace Grant and al of the other Bulls big men ued to always get those easy lay ups. All it took was a quick cut acrossthe lane, sealing your man off and a good pass.

I'm on my phone right now, but I'll take a look at the thread later to see if there,s any cleaning up I need to do. Don't get caught name calling(even if it's directed at a group of people) or causing problems.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

I admit, he goes overboard. But it's worked for him up to this point in his career. So why change?

^
Both of them top 10?
laugh.gif
Get off the drugs homie.

you obviously didnt see the touch in the back from kobe...he went to the first roll, is that flailing? good lord

Odom
smh.gif
Dribbling around with your left hand going nowhere the ENTIREpossession. EDIT: Odom again. SMH he's a nice guy but he is the last cerebral player in the NBA in my opinion. He needs to go.

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Originally Posted by SHUGES

laugh.gif

^
Both of them top 10?
laugh.gif
Get off the drugs homie.

you obviously didnt see the touch in the back from kobe...he went to the first roll, is that flailing? good lord

and number 6

Back
Top Bottom