Lakers OFF-SEASON IS A WRAP

How Many Regular Season Games Do You Think Kobe Will Play This Year?

• 1-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-20

• 21-35

• 36-49

• 50-65

• 66-75

• He Plays The Entire Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
phil da gawd in the building 
pimp.gif

Why stop letting D'lo bring the ball down court and working the **** out of the pick and roll?? 

Man, won't see another game until October :frown:

Good to see D.Lo end summer league off on a solid note individually, excited for the season :pimp:

Not excusing Mark, but you know he's running what Scott wants him to run. 

This is the offense Scott plans on running 
laugh.gif
. The Princeton offense which 1) Doesn't work in the NBA and 2) Limits the strengths of Russell, Clarkson, and Randle. 

I'm almost positive it's going to get scrapped just like he scrapped it in Cleveland. 

Scott really sucks. He's said the dumbest things since being in LA. @shloob  knows D'angelo.  Get D'angelo to start the revolt. NT got his back.

laugh.gif
. The Princeton offense which 1) Doesn't work in the NBA and 2) Limits the strengths of Russell, Clarkson, and Randle. 

I'm almost positive it's going to get scrapped just like he scrapped it in Cleveland. 

Scott really sucks. He's said the dumbest things since being in LA. @shloob  knows D'angelo. Get D'angelo to start the revolt. NT got his back.
lmao man im texting his brothers now. Relieved to see him playing comfortable out there. Confused as to what the coach was thinking the whole time 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Scott really sucks. He's said the dumbest things since being in LA. @shloob  knows D'angelo. Get D'angelo to start the revolt. NT got his back.
lmao man im texting his brothers now. Relieved to see him playing comfortable out there. Confused as to what the coach was thinking the whole time 
mean.gif
Don't go after Madsen, trust me. Set your sights on the top aka Scott 
laugh.gif
 (half serious, half joking)

But in all seriousness somehow it was his smart idea to run the princeton offense when they got a crazy number of playmakers everywhere on this team. 

I really do wonder if Scott is in the future plans of the Lakers (he can't be). You look around the league and you see how every team is playing and you decide to run the Princeton. That takes a special level of special. 

Scott is here just to instill discipline and work ethic in the youngsters. Also for tanking purposes. Nash will potentially be our steve kerr

I don't think Nash is the type to be a head coach. If anything, he'll keep be a special assistant like Kareem was. Seems like he would rather do other stuff.

I don't think Nash is the type to be a head coach. If anything, he'll keep be a special assistant like Kareem was. Seems like he would rather do other stuff.
hes gonna sign with the LA Galaxy

Gio, Stevie G, Nash, Zardes...we coming for that MLS cup

semi srs

Last edited:
[quote name="leemelone"]Scott is here just to instill discipline and work ethic (and the Laker way) in the youngsters.[/quote]Fixed.

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom