Lakers Playoff Tickets Presale Code on 4/4?????

Lakers playoff tickets will be going on sale on April 5th at 10am through Ticketmaster. Tickets will be available for all possiblegames in the playoffs.

There will be 2 presales for 2007-08 playoff tickets. The season ticket holder presale will be on April 3rd from 10am - 5pm. The second presale will be forpeople opted-in to receive Lakers Promotions emails and members of our season ticket holder waiting list and will run from 10am - 5pm on April 4th.

Does anyone have the code for the presale going on April 4?

Thanks in advance, and remember, I hooked it up with the info about Goldstar tickets to the Dodger game at the coliseum so it would be appreciated if someonecould return the favor. Post it here or email me, zabala68@hotmail.com.

damn i know someone's gotta have the code
nerd.gif

You guys shouldnt have slept and should have signed up for a free Lakers insider account on lakers.com

Each person that signed up gets a unique seperate code for the pre sale.

There is not just one set aside designated code for the pre sale on 4/4.I just got my code today in my email.

Since I won't be able to get any on friday, I can give out my code or password to the first person who PM's me.

EDIT: I don't have the code anymore, I just gave it out.

I'm still looking for a code.

If anyone has one that they're not going to use, please pm me.

man i didn't get 1 ticket and tried in every presale. Guess i'm stuck watching at home
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

too bad i didnt see the post earlier. i had a code that i wasnt going to use. sorry guys, would have given it to someone.

fyi sign up for a american express card GOLD!!! IT free for one year no annual fees, for one year, and next year buy all the game you want, if you callticketmaster they hold tickets for gold card members!!!

I was fortunate to get a pair of tickets using my presale code. Unfortunately, I was only able to get this one pair
tongue.gif
and will only work if AND WHEN they makeit to the second round - game 5!!!
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom