LAKERS @ rockets 11/14

7yg6udc.gif

Rockets' point guards getting horrible and horrible as the season goes on but Yao will show Bynum how centers are supposed to play.

Rockets looking to prove the opener was no fluke. I smell an$*%*-whupping coming for Dirty Snake and hissss crew.

- It's going to be how it usually is, and that's a close game.

- If the PG's continue to throw up bricks keep an ear out for the 'We want Steve' chants.

With that said:

Houston - 99
LAL - 94

If the Lakers play like they did in the 1 quarter and 1/2 of the 2nd, they can win. I doubt that will happen though.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

^ The game will be televised on ESPN.
YES THANK YOU LORD. I can now watch my Lakers play for the 1st time since the Suns game.

I need to get that league pass next year

There is no reason why francis shouldn't be playing now. Our pgs are playing horrible

rafer is trash => worse than smush parker right now.

mike james is just streaky, he'll pick it up.

adelman won't make changes yet but hopefully francis gets a chance

tmac v. kobe is always good. tmac is finally healthy after 2 yrs so it'll be more fair
roll.gif

i hope we can pick up our intensity on defense and take care of the ball better.
maybe we'll see farmar dunk on yao like he did on duncan
pimp.gif

Let's get this one Lakers. Last night was tough to watch, hope we play better today.

Still waiting for Kobe to go off in a game because apparently 18-25 points a night isn't cutting it. I'm expecting him to go for atleast 40 tonight.

thank god its on tv...not a fan of neither team but kobe is my favorite athlete to watch in any sport....dude is
pimp.gif

got him goin for 40+..but then again i say that evrytime hes on tv jus to make me evn more pumped to watch tha game
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom