[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

7 minutes. Let's hold on to this lead. I really love Bynum agression and determination today. That's how you play basketball

7 minutes. Let's hold on to this lead. I really love Bynum agression and determination today. That's how you play basketball

stop taking jumpshot, give it to bynum. dude killing everyone in the paint. dumb %!+@ lakers

stop taking jumpshot, give it to bynum. dude killing everyone in the paint. dumb %!+@ lakers

30t6p3b.gif
 Settling for those gatdamn jumpers. Dirk and Peja out there wettin' it! Why do players refuse to post-up anymore? EVERYONE wants to shoot jumpers 15'+ knowing damn well that's not their game. Lamar and Peja gonna cost lakeshow the game.

30t6p3b.gif
 Settling for those gatdamn jumpers. Dirk and Peja out there wettin' it! Why do players refuse to post-up anymore? EVERYONE wants to shoot jumpers 15'+ knowing damn well that's not their game. Lamar and Peja gonna cost lakeshow the game.

Still baffles me how Peja misses wide open looks but swishes the highly contested ones.
laugh.gif

Still baffles me how Peja misses wide open looks but swishes the highly contested ones.
laugh.gif

How the @+$$ does Dirk continue to get WIDE open 3s? !$$+ is inexcusable!

How the @+$$ does Dirk continue to get WIDE open 3s? !$$+ is inexcusable!

Back
Top Bottom