[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by RavageBX

My Laker Homies, relax. Let the NBDL team fans have their laughs and enjoy it. We'd probably be happy if we were them too.
It's always entertaining to see the best go down. So just understand, their teams dont give them much to root for in the post-season so this is as much as they can have for entertainment.

Don't fall into the trap. Let comments slide, let out your frustrations in our team thread. Control your emotions, let them have their fun.
Oh so now you Phil Jackson workin that Zen routine on your fellow fans huh? 
laugh.gif
 Eat your humble pie and keep quiet.
Lol. So now i'm gonna be attacked for trying to help my Laker brethren keep their cool. Hate at an all-time high i see.
I keep quiet = "Laker fans are no where to be found...ghosts"

I speak = Eat your humble pie and keep quiet.

laugh.gif
 It's all good tho bro 
smile.gif

dudes have been waiting since june 2009 for this

My Laker Homies, relax. Let the NBDL team fans have their laughs and enjoy it. We'd probably be happy if we were them too.
It's always entertaining to see the best go down. So just understand, their teams dont give them much to root for in the post-season so this is as much as they can have for entertainment.

Don't fall into the trap. Let comments slide, let out your frustrations in our team thread. Control your emotions, let them have their fun.
laugh.gif
Lol. So now i'm gonna be attacked for trying to help my Laker brethren keep their cool. Hate at an all-time high i see.

laugh.gif
 It's all good tho bro 
smile.gif

dudes have been waiting since june 2009 for this

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 It's all good tho bro 
smile.gif
This is an acceptable response 
happy.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 It's all good tho bro 
smile.gif
This is an acceptable response 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

That's why Lakers fans are a trip.

Bring up how Pau helped LAL win their past 2 championships, they tell me that's in the past, and we're talking about this series.

Clown and joke how the Lakers are getting swept, bring up past titles.

Whatever helps you guys sleep better at night
laugh.gif

so talking about the future, houston will not win any title, even the division title lmao

Originally Posted by franchise3

That's why Lakers fans are a trip.

Bring up how Pau helped LAL win their past 2 championships, they tell me that's in the past, and we're talking about this series.

Clown and joke how the Lakers are getting swept, bring up past titles.

Whatever helps you guys sleep better at night
laugh.gif

so talking about the future, houston will not win any title, even the division title lmao

Mavs are really cold to start the 2nd half, lakers have their chance to make a run but they are cold as well

Mavs are really cold to start the 2nd half, lakers have their chance to make a run but they are cold as well

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

LAKERS_SUCK_by_skawesome13.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nike-X-Kobe-Bryant.jpg

devil.gif
Still living in the past I see. You can shine all those rings up as soon as your summer comes here in 24 minutes.
I don't mind to be honest. Kobe, Pau and the rest of the lakers have had long summers for the past 3 years.

And who knows, we might even have a different superstar center on our team next season.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

LAKERS_SUCK_by_skawesome13.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nike-X-Kobe-Bryant.jpg

devil.gif
Still living in the past I see. You can shine all those rings up as soon as your summer comes here in 24 minutes.
I don't mind to be honest. Kobe, Pau and the rest of the lakers have had long summers for the past 3 years.

And who knows, we might even have a different superstar center on our team next season.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom