[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Sorry Phil had to end his coaching career this way.

Vezon, Knicks got swept too
alien.gif

Congrats to the Mavs and their fans on here. You guys outplayed us in every aspect and deserved to win. Good luck in the WCF and I hope you make it to the finals and win the whole damn thing.

Congrats to the Mavs and their fans on here. You guys outplayed us in every aspect and deserved to win. Good luck in the WCF and I hope you make it to the finals and win the whole damn thing.

Congrats to the Mavs, please play like this against Bos/Heat!

Love my Lakers but they got swept/killed/run/demolished and no excuses to explain or rationalize it.

The Lakers sucess in the past means they will be hated even harder which sucks but it won't affect my Laker love. Give me a month to cool down and Ill be back wearing my Laker caps and Nike Kobe's

y'all talkin about the fans? all through my FB news feed it's "i hate the lakers" so what am I missing?

I ain't even mad. Dudes saying the knicks got swept like I really give a damn.

I'm feelin chippy as hell right now.
roll.gif
smile.gif

Congrats to the Mavs, please play like this against Bos/Heat!

Love my Lakers but they got swept/killed/run/demolished and no excuses to explain or rationalize it.

The Lakers sucess in the past means they will be hated even harder which sucks but it won't affect my Laker love. Give me a month to cool down and Ill be back wearing my Laker caps and Nike Kobe's

I ain't even mad. Dudes saying the knicks got swept like I really give a damn.

I'm feelin chippy as hell right now.
roll.gif
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom