[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Just win tomorrow...thats all. 
Crazy or not, homering or not...say what you want, but if we win tomorrow we have a chance. 

One game at a time, as cliche as it is...its true. We win tomorrow, then we take it back home and take it from there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

If you look at kobe's total minutes (career plus playoffs), he's basically where MJ was in his final season with the Wizards.

So in other words, this Kobe we are seeing in his 15th season, mileage-wise, is like MJ in his final season.

Kobe still put up 25 points per game this year and played at a very high level considering all the mileage and 15 seasons plus long playoff runs in his career.
lol@ this dude not counting mj's 3years of unc career...and what about baseball? 
and funny how people think mileage affects more than age. age is what makes players slow..its not really the mileage that affects players

having said that, 32 year old mj > 32 kobe, let alone any kobe in his prime.

i think kobe right now is as good as mj in his wiz days 

laugh.gif
  JUST STOP!

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

If you look at kobe's total minutes (career plus playoffs), he's basically where MJ was in his final season with the Wizards.

So in other words, this Kobe we are seeing in his 15th season, mileage-wise, is like MJ in his final season.

Kobe still put up 25 points per game this year and played at a very high level considering all the mileage and 15 seasons plus long playoff runs in his career.
lol@ this dude not counting mj's 3years of unc career...and what about baseball? 
and funny how people think mileage affects more than age. age is what makes players slow..its not really the mileage that affects players

having said that, 32 year old mj > 32 kobe, let alone any kobe in his prime.

i think kobe right now is as good as mj in his wiz days 

laugh.gif
  JUST STOP!

Originally Posted by kobe8is

Crazy or not, homering or not...say what you want, but if we win tomorrow we have a chance. 

One game at a time, as cliche as it is...its true. We win tomorrow, then we take it back home and take it from there.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobe8is

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

history in the making starts in 8 hours.

if at 3:30 pm there isn't an offseason thread up, ima be feeling mad cocky regarding the lakers chances. take this game and bring it back to staples on tuesday and we'll go from there.

history in the making starts in 8 hours.

if at 3:30 pm there isn't an offseason thread up, ima be feeling mad cocky regarding the lakers chances. take this game and bring it back to staples on tuesday and we'll go from there.

This Game is gonna be interesting because you Know Kobe is gonna come out shootin away... Now if hes not making them does pau finally remember hes a GREAT player and stop actin a !@*#%

This Game is gonna be interesting because you Know Kobe is gonna come out shootin away... Now if hes not making them does pau finally remember hes a GREAT player and stop actin a !@*#%

I gotta give it to the Lakers fans.

They really believe their team can make history in this series.

Yall got me believing they can do it. That's why I'm still nervous even tho their down 0-3

Props to their real fans.

I gotta give it to the Lakers fans.

They really believe their team can make history in this series.

Yall got me believing they can do it. That's why I'm still nervous even tho their down 0-3

Props to their real fans.

This dude said Phil Jackson's well has ran dry, trying to knock him for not coaching a mediocre team to success.

Look, champ, Phil is well respected throughout the NBA, so who am I to say dude is a fraud? You know? And someone said earlier that MJ's Bulls were far less talented than Kobe's Lakers. Alright, if that's true... and even if it's false... then that means he coached an awesome team to success, as well as a team tht wasn't so awesome.

Sure, he had MJ and Scottie the whole time then Worm later, but then who? Folks like Longley, Kerr, Paxon, Kukoc, Cartwright, Grant, BJ... ROLE PLAYERS. And he coached them to dominance; not success, but DOMINANCE. (just now remembered he also had Harper later on as well).

And with the Lakers, he first had a core of Shaq and Kobe, then who? Fox, Horry, Shaw, Fish, Harper, Richmond, George... bunch of role players again.

Now this current Lakers team has been more stacked; he's had Kobe, Pau, Bynum, and Lamar pretty much this whole time. Then Ariza, Artest, Fish, and then more role players.

So this nonsense about him being a bum or however you're trying to say it... stop it.
laugh.gif

This dude said Phil Jackson's well has ran dry, trying to knock him for not coaching a mediocre team to success.

Look, champ, Phil is well respected throughout the NBA, so who am I to say dude is a fraud? You know? And someone said earlier that MJ's Bulls were far less talented than Kobe's Lakers. Alright, if that's true... and even if it's false... then that means he coached an awesome team to success, as well as a team tht wasn't so awesome.

Sure, he had MJ and Scottie the whole time then Worm later, but then who? Folks like Longley, Kerr, Paxon, Kukoc, Cartwright, Grant, BJ... ROLE PLAYERS. And he coached them to dominance; not success, but DOMINANCE. (just now remembered he also had Harper later on as well).

And with the Lakers, he first had a core of Shaq and Kobe, then who? Fox, Horry, Shaw, Fish, Harper, Richmond, George... bunch of role players again.

Now this current Lakers team has been more stacked; he's had Kobe, Pau, Bynum, and Lamar pretty much this whole time. Then Ariza, Artest, Fish, and then more role players.

So this nonsense about him being a bum or however you're trying to say it... stop it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fearless

IF pau gasoft could play like last season, we would be up 3-0 by now. Damn you Pau

It's still not too late to redeem himself.

I'm kind of worried about the early start throwing us off.

Originally Posted by Fearless

IF pau gasoft could play like last season, we would be up 3-0 by now. Damn you Pau

It's still not too late to redeem himself.

I'm kind of worried about the early start throwing us off.

--The game today gotta get good ratings.
--Alot of anti-Laker/anti-Kobe gonna want to tune in to see the possible end of an era type steez.
--If so, DFish cries again like some '03 Spurs/Lakers joint.

--The game today gotta get good ratings.
--Alot of anti-Laker/anti-Kobe gonna want to tune in to see the possible end of an era type steez.
--If so, DFish cries again like some '03 Spurs/Lakers joint.

I'm actually changing mind about you lake fans Yall showing some humility and courage
I'll be rooting for the underdog
laugh.gif

I'm actually changing mind about you lake fans Yall showing some humility and courage
I'll be rooting for the underdog
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Why is this game at 3:00? this should be switched with the Atlanta/Chicago game. It's like a setup, I could be wrong but I swear the Lakers are sluggish when they play those early weekend games.

laugh.gif
Why is this game at 3:00? this should be switched with the Atlanta/Chicago game. It's like a setup, I could be wrong but I swear the Lakers are sluggish when they play those early weekend games.

Back
Top Bottom