[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

MAVS SHOULD SUB WEBBER, DOUG CHRISTIE, AND VLADE INTO THIS GAME!

ROYAL RUMBLE!!!
roll.gif

Im sorry Dallas fans but thats the only thing I've been excited about this entire game.

I know its absolutely uncalled for and incredibly dangerous, dont get me wrong. Im glad to see JJ get up

Im sorry Dallas fans but thats the only thing I've been excited about this entire game.

I know its absolutely uncalled for and incredibly dangerous, dont get me wrong. Im glad to see JJ get up

LOLakers mad as hell

Lakers fans all through So. Cal probably high fiving each other

And this is one of the many reasons why we hate LA :

Dudes don't even care anymore. Look up at the scoreboard and realize they gotta go through 10 more minutes of embarrassment. Better put Artest in cuz I doubt he's gonna just take it, he's the most liable to do something extra crazy. They aint even got their minds on winning, just injuring somebody to make it harder for them to win the next round.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

WORLD CHAMPIONS MY #$#$> 
Yo, that was bush league, but they don't take away championships at the pro level.  This ain't the NCAA.[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Is it wrong for me to wish that would have happened to Barea sooner though??? No way should teams have allowed him to drive the lane, I wanted the Blazers to do this same thing. Given the circumstances(down 32 about to be eliminated) it was uncalled for. But I would have no problem with it if it was something done in the first game of the series.

Dudes don't even care anymore. Look up at the scoreboard and realize they gotta go through 10 more minutes of embarrassment. Better put Artest in cuz I doubt he's gonna just take it, he's the most liable to do something extra crazy. They aint even got their minds on winning, just injuring somebody to make it harder for them to win the next round.

Is it wrong for me to wish that would have happened to Barea sooner though??? No way should teams have allowed him to drive the lane, I wanted the Blazers to do this same thing. Given the circumstances(down 32 about to be eliminated) it was uncalled for. But I would have no problem with it if it was something done in the first game of the series.

Wow what a punk move by Bynum. No class at all and he does it on the smallest guy on the court. Still got Ron and Barnes hopefully they don't do some dumb stuff

wonder whats really happening in that locker room. someone mustve introduced ALL of them to coke or something haha.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

If I'm JJ Barea and nobody checks a Laker before this game ends, I'm upset.
Why do something stupid? You just ran these frauds out the gym for 16 quarters... They BEEN punked already.

No reason to **!# around and catch a suspension for the WCF...

Wow what a punk move by Bynum. No class at all and he does it on the smallest guy on the court. Still got Ron and Barnes hopefully they don't do some dumb stuff

Back
Top Bottom