[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ok I was gonna wait till the game was over but the Lakers have forced my hand. *Stands on milk carton* This is the culmination of years and years of a sense of entitlement and arrogance, stemming from Phil Jackson all the way down to Derrick Fisher. The basketball Gods have spited you and deservedly so. Your fans are nitwits, your players are classless and lack heart, and finally the end is nigh. Here's to future years of ineptitude and the pain in Phil's chest that he will feel for going out like a chump instead of a champ, because today the Lakers era has officially ended. Thank you and good +#%%@% night Lakers! Fin. *Steps off milk carton*

Nicely said my friend.  The landscape in the West is about to change with LA and San Antonio heading for rebuilding mode.  

So now Lakers & fans are classless? I don't fault Odom because he was hacked by Dirk the play before. Bynum was just stupid. I understand he's mad, they are getting killed and Dirk & Kidd were in the game with a 30pt lead but still not necessary.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So now Lakers & fans are classless? I don't fault Odom because he was hacked by Dirk the play before. Bynum was just stupid. I understand he's mad, they are getting killed and Dirk & Kidd were in the game with a 30pt lead but still not necessary.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by aepps20

Bynum's cheap shot just shows that the Lakers never respected this Dallas team. Check all the post game comments and these guys think they're better than what they really are.
Think you nailed it. All series, we only heard.. "Oh, we'll get em the next game."

"We got this game."

They thought they were the more physical team, the more demonstrative team, but Dallas played with hustle and intensity.

4-0 ain't a fluke.
Clowns like Shannon Bum Brown and Andrew Bynum are the last guys that should've been talking.  Both are  solid players that were fortunate to play with a one of the all time great players and coaches.  The worse part about what Bynum did to Barrea is that Bynum has a history of injury problems and I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy if Brian Cardinal decided to take a cheap shot and went out there and tried to chop block his knee.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Ok I was gonna wait till the game was over but the Lakers have forced my hand. *Stands on milk carton* This is the culmination of years and years of a sense of entitlement and arrogance, stemming from Phil Jackson all the way down to Derrick Fisher. The basketball Gods have spited you and deservedly so. Your fans are nitwits, your players are classless and lack heart, and finally the end is nigh. Here's to future years of ineptitude and the pain in Phil's chest that he will feel for going out like a chump instead of a champ, because today the Lakers era has officially ended. Thank you and good +#%%@% night Lakers! Fin. *Steps off milk carton*

Nicely said my friend.  The landscape in the West is about to change with LA and San Antonio heading for rebuilding mode.  
Lakers are not in rebuilding mode. They are not gonna start out from scratch.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Lakers are not in rebuilding mode. They are not gonna start out from scratch.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by aepps20

Bynum's cheap shot just shows that the Lakers never respected this Dallas team. Check all the post game comments and these guys think they're better than what they really are.
Think you nailed it. All series, we only heard.. "Oh, we'll get em the next game."

"We got this game."

They thought they were the more physical team, the more demonstrative team, but Dallas played with hustle and intensity.

4-0 ain't a fluke.
Clowns like Shannon Bum Brown and Andrew Bynum are the last guys that should've been talking.  Both are  solid players that were fortunate to play with a one of the all time great players and coaches.  The worse part about what Bynum did to Barrea is that Bynum has a history of injury problems and I'm sure he wouldn't be too happy if Brian Cardinal decided to take a cheap shot and went out there and tried to chop block his knee.

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]LAKER FANS, LETS KEEP THE POST GAME DISCUSSION AS CLASSY AS POSSIBLE. [/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]YES THE FRUSTRATIONS ARE GOING TO BE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH, BUT THERE ARE GOING TO BE NOTHING BUT TROLLS CELEBRATING THE LAKERS LOSS. NOT PEOPLE WHO ARE FANS OF TEAMS, BUT MORESO LAKER HATERS. [/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]WE HAD OUR RUN OF 2 STRAIGHT TITLES, A FINALS APPEARANCE THE YEAR BEFORE THEN, AND A 3PEAT A FEW YEARS BEFORE THEN. JUST BECAUSE WE LOSE THIS YEAR DOESNT MEAN WE WONT BE CONTENDERS NEXT YEAR.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]WE HAD ONE HELL OF A RUN. AND WE WILL BE CONTENDERS NEXT YEAR AS WELL. IF YOU DONT THINK KOBE AND GASOL ARE BOTH BE GOING TO PLAYING WITH A HUGE CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER AFTER EVERYTHING THEIR GOING TO HEAR THIS OFF-SEASON THEN YOURE CRAZY.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]AS MUCH OF AN ODD FEELING IT IS FOR US TO NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP, ITS JUST AS AN ODD FEELING FOR THE REST OF THE LEAGUE THAT WE ARENT GOING TO BE CONTENDING THIS YEAR. BYNUM WAS AN ANIMAL IN THIS SERIES AND HOPEFULLY THAT TRANSLATES TO NEXT YEAR.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]HELL OF A HANDFUL YOU DALLAS MAVS WERE FOR US THIS SERIES, NOBODY ON THE PLANET THOUGHT YOU GUYS STOOD A CHANCE, LET ALONE SWEEP US.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]MAD RESPECT GOES TO THE DALLAS MAVS ORGANIZATION, THEY REALLY KICKED OUR BUTT. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS THE REST OF THE WAY.. PROVE TO US THAT WE LOST TO FUTURE THE NBA CHAMPIONS AND NOT SOMEONE WHO ONLY WENT BALLS OUT AGAINST US. Y'ALL ARE ABOUT TO GET A LOT MORE RESPECT AND HAVE A SLIGHT MENTAL EDGE ON THE REST OF THE LEAGUE AFTER THIS.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]LAKER FANS, LETS KEEP THE POST GAME DISCUSSION AS CLASSY AS POSSIBLE. [/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]YES THE FRUSTRATIONS ARE GOING TO BE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH, BUT THERE ARE GOING TO BE NOTHING BUT TROLLS CELEBRATING THE LAKERS LOSS. NOT PEOPLE WHO ARE FANS OF TEAMS, BUT MORESO LAKER HATERS. [/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]WE HAD OUR RUN OF 2 STRAIGHT TITLES, A FINALS APPEARANCE THE YEAR BEFORE THEN, AND A 3PEAT A FEW YEARS BEFORE THEN. JUST BECAUSE WE LOSE THIS YEAR DOESNT MEAN WE WONT BE CONTENDERS NEXT YEAR.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]WE HAD ONE HELL OF A RUN. AND WE WILL BE CONTENDERS NEXT YEAR AS WELL. IF YOU DONT THINK KOBE AND GASOL ARE BOTH BE GOING TO PLAYING WITH A HUGE CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER AFTER EVERYTHING THEIR GOING TO HEAR THIS OFF-SEASON THEN YOURE CRAZY.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]AS MUCH OF AN ODD FEELING IT IS FOR US TO NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP, ITS JUST AS AN ODD FEELING FOR THE REST OF THE LEAGUE THAT WE ARENT GOING TO BE CONTENDING THIS YEAR. BYNUM WAS AN ANIMAL IN THIS SERIES AND HOPEFULLY THAT TRANSLATES TO NEXT YEAR.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]HELL OF A HANDFUL YOU DALLAS MAVS WERE FOR US THIS SERIES, NOBODY ON THE PLANET THOUGHT YOU GUYS STOOD A CHANCE, LET ALONE SWEEP US.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 255)]MAD RESPECT GOES TO THE DALLAS MAVS ORGANIZATION, THEY REALLY KICKED OUR BUTT. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS THE REST OF THE WAY.. PROVE TO US THAT WE LOST TO FUTURE THE NBA CHAMPIONS AND NOT SOMEONE WHO ONLY WENT BALLS OUT AGAINST US. Y'ALL ARE ABOUT TO GET A LOT MORE RESPECT AND HAVE A SLIGHT MENTAL EDGE ON THE REST OF THE LEAGUE AFTER THIS.[/color]

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
how you gonna call us nitwits and you standing on a milk carton?
What does standing on a milk carton mean? Is that a joke?
laugh.gif

But like the Duke Blue Devils, the lakers don't rebuild, they reload.

So i expect a few key changes by the end of the trade deadline next season, and us right back where we usually are.

Originally Posted by wildout4

laugh.gif
how you gonna call us nitwits and you standing on a milk carton?
What does standing on a milk carton mean? Is that a joke?
laugh.gif

But like the Duke Blue Devils, the lakers don't rebuild, they reload.

So i expect a few key changes by the end of the trade deadline next season, and us right back where we usually are.

Back
Top Bottom