[::LAKERS vs. MAVERICKS THREAD |Mavs sweep Lakers, Congrats Mavs Fans::]

Wow I'm shocked! I wouldn't have been surprised if the Lakers were eliminated but to be swept is crazy...

There have been some bad teams to play in the playoffs over the years but even some of the worst teams managed to get at least 1 game. A team with Kobe, Bynum, Gasol, and the 6th man of the year not even being able to get a game is just shocking...I guess Jerry West was right when he foreshadowed that the Lakers' defense wasn't good enough this year.

Wow I'm shocked! I wouldn't have been surprised if the Lakers were eliminated but to be swept is crazy...

There have been some bad teams to play in the playoffs over the years but even some of the worst teams managed to get at least 1 game. A team with Kobe, Bynum, Gasol, and the 6th man of the year not even being able to get a game is just shocking...I guess Jerry West was right when he foreshadowed that the Lakers' defense wasn't good enough this year.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

I wish people would stop with the Dwight Howard crap. Lakers would have to gut more than half their roster to get D12 in a trade. You really think the Magic want Gasol and Bynum for Dwight? Get the #@%@ outta here. You delusional idiots need to stop playing too much 2K11.

QFT.

I wish people would stop with the Dwight Howard crap. Lakers would have to gut more than half their roster to get D12 in a trade. You really think the Magic want Gasol and Bynum for Dwight? Get the #@%@ outta here. You delusional idiots need to stop playing too much 2K11.

QFT.

Wow....if the Lakers really beat themselves in this series, then it's the worse beating since I watched Fight Club.

Wow....if the Lakers really beat themselves in this series, then it's the worse beating since I watched Fight Club.

Originally Posted by Airnest

QFT.
I remember last year people telling me that Gasol was better than Dwight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Airnest

QFT.
I remember last year people telling me that Gasol was better than Dwight
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by vanexellent

LAKER FANS ARE D O N E.

They are in complete DISGUST.

laugh.gif

I told yall.

Now take the L and go fishinggggg

Laker fans are done? Since I've been a fan they've won 9 titles (which I could be happy with) and I expect them to win some more in years to come. You can hate/troll on todays loss but you can't touch/hate/troll on those banners at Staples.

YOU GOIN FISHING BRO THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY.

YOU

AND

THE

REST

OF

LAKER

FANS

ARE

GOING

FISHINGGG 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IS TAKING ITTT
pimp.gif

We went fishing before and we've won it all more then any other team besides Boston. Id say a Heat fan knows more about fishing and have a small taste of Championship sucess but a Lebron/Heat fan have no claim to that 06 title. So as an expert...what bait & poles have you been using and that I can borrow till the Bulls or Mavs/OKC make you need them back?

Originally Posted by vanexellent

LAKER FANS ARE D O N E.

They are in complete DISGUST.

laugh.gif

I told yall.

Now take the L and go fishinggggg

Laker fans are done? Since I've been a fan they've won 9 titles (which I could be happy with) and I expect them to win some more in years to come. You can hate/troll on todays loss but you can't touch/hate/troll on those banners at Staples.

YOU GOIN FISHING BRO THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY.

YOU

AND

THE

REST

OF

LAKER

FANS

ARE

GOING

FISHINGGG 
smokin.gif

MIAMI IS TAKING ITTT
pimp.gif

We went fishing before and we've won it all more then any other team besides Boston. Id say a Heat fan knows more about fishing and have a small taste of Championship sucess but a Lebron/Heat fan have no claim to that 06 title. So as an expert...what bait & poles have you been using and that I can borrow till the Bulls or Mavs/OKC make you need them back?

I'm not a Lakers by any means but I feel sorry for them how their dynasty is maybe over. Getting swept is like the nail in the coffin.

I'm not a Lakers by any means but I feel sorry for them how their dynasty is maybe over. Getting swept is like the nail in the coffin.

this reminds of the 2011 allstar game...Kobe knew he wasnt getting any trophy this year so he said forget it, I will play hard at the Allstar game and atleast get something this year.....LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this reminds of the 2011 allstar game...Kobe knew he wasnt getting any trophy this year so he said forget it, I will play hard at the Allstar game and atleast get something this year.....LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

crazy the clippers get more love and will go farther in the playoffs then the fakers.

crazy the clippers get more love and will go farther in the playoffs then the fakers.

Back
Top Bottom