[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

drew
pimp.gif

Pau was killin, DAT 3 throw that @**@ up!!!

Jhill got that "same ol 'G"game

ginuwine-pony.gif

feelin sessions and that 3 ball too
pimp.gif

MoonMan818:
23ska909red02:
Triple double... w/ blocks.
smokin.gif

First one in the playoffs for us since the GLOAT back in '91.
kobe.gif

Simple math.

5-4 > 5-2
3 > 2
3 > 1

You can figure out which means what.

And I definitely don't want to make this a knock on Kobe; I recognize his greatness. But some of you hardcore Kobe fans need to realize is that even if someone is arguing Kobe as the 2nd or even 3rd greatest Laker ever, that is HIIIIIIGH praise, man. It ain't like I'm saying he's fighting for Medvedenko's spot.
laugh.gif
And it ain't like we're the Bobcats, where saying he's the 2nd or 3rd best in franchise history is hardly a compliment.

Seriously though, BYNUM? 
sick.gif

From having a triple double game, 40 points game this season, a 30 rebounds game this season, and now a 10 blocks game?

AND HE CAN KNOCK DOWN 3s????

Had a great time today @ Staples.

Fans were into the game & the energy was great. Finally took my picture with the Jerry West statue outside of Star Plaza.

Got the free shirt they were giving out which was ehh...sort of a let down from years past.

And of course got the coupon for the 2 free Jack in the crack taco's after the game
laugh.gif

Oh yeah some 10 year old kid hit his free throw & 3 pointer to in 5K for the One West bank challenge at the end of the 1st quarter. Dude who did the half court attempt shot put up a air ball and also air balled the 3 point attempt for the consolation prize and got booed off the court
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MoonMan818:
23ska909red02:
Triple double... w/ blocks.
smokin.gif

First one in the playoffs for us since the GLOAT back in '91.
kobe.gif

Simple math.

5-4 > 5-2
3 > 2
3 > 1

You can figure out which means what.

And I definitely don't want to make this a knock on Kobe; I recognize his greatness. But some of you hardcore Kobe fans need to realize is that even if someone is arguing Kobe as the 2nd or even 3rd greatest Laker ever, that is HIIIIIIGH praise, man. It ain't like I'm saying he's fighting for Medvedenko's spot.
laugh.gif
And it ain't like we're the Bobcats, where saying he's the 2nd or 3rd best in franchise history is hardly a compliment.
Ska you got it. The GLOAT is Magic. He's an icon. 
Drew
pimp.gif
 Keep doing what you're doing man. Protect that paint and play smart. You're the man. 

Originally Posted by sorianotron

drew
pimp.gif

1132336_o.gif

Pau was killin, DAT 3 throw that #$%# up!!!

Jhill got that "same ol 'G"game

ginuwine-pony.gif

feelin sessions and that 3 ball too
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 yall in here clownin!

Loved how we played today but lets not get carried away with the sweep talk.

We still need to win 3 more games and the nuggets will definitely make adjustments. Hopefully our guys keep the focus and don't let up.

MR J 858:
gm1.jpg

Kobe yelling @ Ebanks

This is why I would love to be a teammate of Kobe, or people like Kobe. I know when I do great, he'll be the first one in my face letting me know about it. And if I screw up, I know he'll be the first one in my face, letting me know about it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom