[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

^ dude got so lucky tonight! I swear that is the only reason lakers pulled it off because of his enormous (didn't see it coming) type performance.

Back to Back games?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Major props to the Nuggets, showed a ton of heart and effort all series. Feel bad for them having lost in the first round 8/9 years. They gotta get some size and skill in the post

Lakers won off size and Kobe not gunning tonight, Blake was huge. Bynum still a sucker though, he looked disinterested quite a bit in that second half

A Superstar

Kobe chose not to score and to facilitate. like, if his teammates don't make plays, he'd
go with the consequence and accept the loss. like he didn't want to win just because
of him, he wanted the team to win.

Glad we got the win...

Glad my ship finally (after some protest from me) allowed NT back on the ships internet!

Can't wait for OKC!

Westbrook is a different player from two years ago. The Thunder picked up Fisher to teach westbrook how to run the point. Fisher knows the team's tendencies and plays. Watch Pau turn in to a women when he meets perkins again. Kobe's legs won't last the game if he is chasng westbrook around.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

My goodness! Some of the replies I'm reading from LAKER fans is disgusting!

Man the *#%% up and have some confidence! Geez id hate to see you guys even try talking to girls or playing a Champinship game yourselves.

My thoughts exactly I mean my God, sounding like a bunch of scared losers in here. Anyway good W for us last night. Ready for us to bring it to OKC
pimp.gif

FlipNLu wrote:
Westbrook is a different player from two years ago. The Thunder picked up Fisher to teach westbrook how to run the point. Fisher knows the team's tendencies and plays. Watch Pau turn in to a women when he meets perkins again. Kobe's legs won't last the game if he is chasng westbrook around.

There could not be a worse possible teacher for that...

CJ863:
Night Marcher01:
My goodness! Some of the replies I'm reading from LAKER fans is disgusting!

Man the *#%% up and have some confidence! Geez id hate to see you guys even try talking to girls or playing a Champinship game yourselves.
My thoughts exactly I mean my God, sounding like a bunch of scared losers in here. Anyway good W for us last night. Ready for us to bring it to OKC
pimp.gif

Blind loyalty ftl. If a Bobcats fan were talking about winning it all next year, I'd tell him he needs to call things how they are, not how he wishes they were.

This is actually a really popular topic in sports. Comes up a lot. Do you support your team no matter what and gas them regardless, or do you stay grounded in the reality of who your team is? Me, I stay grounded. If you're the type to say "We got this!!" regardless, then do you.
smokin.gif
Just different types of fans.

True point indeed SKA but c'mon we're not talking about the Bobcats here. Dudes in here acting like we lost the series already
laugh.gif
Of course OKC is a really strong team we all know that, but I have faith in my team and I'm hoping to win the series that's all.

I hear you. Just that last part, I can't say. You said "I have faith in my team and I'm hoping to win the series."

I'm hoping to win the series, no doubt, but the faith part?

Let's just say I can hear Darth Vader in my ear right now.
laugh.gif

(MAJOR props to anyone who knows the exact line I'm talking about; CP, you don't count)

I'm pretty sure he had a major role in the lakers winning multipe championships. No need for discussion if your going to live in denial. Average stan who watches basketball from the stands.

Kobe fans are officially the new dallas fans.

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

I'm pretty sure he had a major role in the lakers winning multipe championships. No need for discussion if your going to live in denial. Average stan who watches basketball from the stands.

triangle offense doesnt need a point guard bro

Originally Posted by odog24

triangle offense doesnt need a point guard bro

Intangibles! .4 baby!

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Major props to the Nuggets, showed a ton of heart and effort all series. Feel bad for them having lost in the first round 8/9 years. They gotta get some size and skill in the post

Lakers won off size and Kobe not gunning tonight, Blake was huge. Bynum still a sucker though, he looked disinterested quite a bit in that second half

A Superstar
Someone to come in and work with the bigs, Gallo to grow some balls and Lawson to play with game 6 confidence consistently.

Have you ever ran the triangle offense? Obviously not. The point guard in the triangle offense must be able to handle, distribute and shoot. The past Champions had more than decent point guard play.

BJ Armstrong? Derek Fisher?

You don't need Stockton or CP3 if you're running the triangle efficiently.

Obviously you need a more than average point guard smush couldn't get it done. You reply as if BJ & Fish weren't vaulable role players.

Smush may or may not be the worse PG in Laker history.
laugh.gif

I was just responding to see what your response was. Sounded like you were saying an excellent PG is needed in the triangle, so I was just throwing out the last 2 major PGs to successfully run it. Excellent? By no means. Above average? I can dig it.

I hope Mike Brown starts Steve Blake from here on out. Sessions plays alot better with the 2nd unit & is horrible on the defensive end. At this point, I'm not sure I want Ramon back next season.

Obviously you need a more than average point guard smush couldn't get it done. You reply as if BJ & Fish weren't vaulable role players.
Fisher is more than an average point guard ?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I hear you. Just that last part, I can't say. You said "I have faith in my team and I'm hoping to win the series."

I'm hoping to win the series, no doubt, but the faith part?

Let's just say I can hear Darth Vader in my ear right now.
laugh.gif

(MAJOR props to anyone who knows the exact line I'm talking about; CP, you don't count)
Darth-Vader-finds-your-lack-of-faith-disturbing-580x326.jpg

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

I hope Mike Brown starts Steve Blake from here on out. Sessions plays alot better with the 2nd unit & is horrible on the defensive end. At this point, I'm not sure I want Ramon back next season.
You are out of your damn mind...

He's a guy who never got the chance to get impactful minutes for a long period of time.. Never played for a winning team..

Sure he's fallen the past 3 weeks.. But at the same time you sure that is not fatigue of never playing these kinds of minutes before...

But still has top 10 PG ability.. You'd be crazy not to want him back.

Back
Top Bottom