[::LAKERS vs. NUGGETS GAME 7 Thread | SATURDAY 7:30pm TNT | Win or Stay Home::]

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

MAN I want this to go 6.
laugh.gif

I do NOT like the possibility of starting against OKC w/o a full roster.

with the way players have been dropping lately, the less we have our stars on the court the better.

[h1]Kobe Bryant grateful for chance to chase another title after last season's pain[/h1]
adrian-wojnarowski_061454.jpg

By Adrian Wojnarowski | Yahoo! Sports – 1 hour 41 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES – Kobe Bryant’s head bobbed and nodded over and over. Between the locker room and the loading dock inside Staples Center on Tuesday night, the Los Angeles Lakers star had been asked to rewind his mind back to the end in Dallas a season ago, back to the darkness of a defeat that left him fearing finality. Eyes closed tightly, Bryant repeated the words, “Yes … Yes … Yes …"

Finally, Bryant let out a long sigh and insisted, “I wondered how I was ever going to play basketball again.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

We only need it to go 5...
nope 6. mettas out for 7 games.
indifferent.gif
@ me

indifferent.gif
@ all of y'all counting out the defending champs like that! OKC has won a wopping combined 4 points these games AT THEIR HOMECOURT!

The more rest our players have, the better! With that being said... I want the Mavs!!!

I want the Mavs too. Not because OKC's better because obviously they're evenly matched (say what you want)
But for the simple fact that we will match up better with them in a 7 game series. And I do think that it will go 7
games.

enrique23:
23ska909red02:
MAN I want this to go 6.
laugh.gif

I do NOT like the possibility of starting against OKC w/o a full roster.
with the way players have been dropping lately, the less we have our stars on the court the better.
I know that's right… but I think the reason that's been right is because it's been the end of the regular season and now the first round.

i dont the mavs too but i dont see it happng..
i dont see us beatng okc without ron to slow down durant.
lets go 6 with denver!

Originally Posted by AllRedJs

i dont the mavs too but i dont see it happng..
i dont see us beatng okc without ron to slow down durant.
lets go 6 with denver!

So let's just say, we COULD sweep them... but we throw away game 4. (in hopes to get MWP back in the line up)

Come back home and we throw away game 5 too, because we need this to go 6.

Go back to Denver... now what if they actually beat us? On to game 7.

Shall we go back to game 6 in the finals when Perkins got hurt? Or how about game ONE when DRose got hurt?

Now we lose game 7.

Hell, why not...it did wonders for Kobe obviously. A-Rod followed his lead and so far so good.

Is Bynum's condition close to the bone on bone situation Kobe had in his arthritic knee?

Actually, after seeing Kobe's rejuvenation, I'm sure...
Essential1:
By the way.. Bynum is [color=#ff0010y]MANY[/color] are strongly considering the German Surgery this offseason..

^ hell I'M even considering the German Surgery this summer. too much real life.

It was confirmed that he will get the surgery this summer from Bynum himself... Before I posted I hadn't read that yet...

If I had to choose between one or the other, I would choose Corey Brewer's hair over Andre Miller's. Yes, Andre's is that ugly. 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

We better not turn this into that Rockets series end it fast.

Exactly what i'm saying...
indifferent.gif
@ dudes over here wanting it to last longer, risking injuries.

Missing MWP for 1 or 2 games against OKC won't kill us.

I think rest is more important. Hopefully we take 2 out of the next 3 and Dallas/OKC go 7.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I think rest is more important. Hopefully we take 2 out of the next 3 and Dallas/OKC go 7.
QFT.
It's never good when you prolong a series. Why would people even post that? 

yeah, like I've said, sweep Denver. looks like Dallas and OKC will go 7 games.
Don't think Dallas will give up at all.

yo on a different note, who is that new blonde that's been doing the correspondence?? she interviewed kobe at the end of the last game. sweetheart is *stu lantz* Nooiceeeeee

Back
Top Bottom