Lamar and Khole's pre-nup agreement figures

laugh.gif
man this cant be true. Lamar cant be this dumb, I think he did for the show.

they probally paid him to marry her and to be on the show to create some type of buzz and generate ratings

watch she stretch this out for a low key 10 year marriage ...divorce is basically half in Cali anyways no
nerd.gif

he better hope Rich Soil clothing pops off after the divorce;if she was smart she'd help develop it into a mini-rocawear
laugh.gif

She'll get 10 mill if they divorce in 20 years.
smh.gif

Keep in mind this is an NBA player, and he's probably not gonna be cakin in 10 years anyway.

Damn Queens lookin bad right here
smh.gif
. That's why you don't WIFE a chick in the entertainment industry, they know how to get that money.

But honestly, Jay-Z's prenup with Beyonce is even worse than this.

So wait....if they split, she gonna be courtside at the staples with her new man..makin sure this n' puttin in work to keep them cheques coming??.....

smh.gif

realtalk if i was gm i wouldnt want him in my organisation after some $#*# like this.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

She'll get 10 mill if they divorce in 20 years.
smh.gif

Keep in mind this is an NBA player, and he's probably not gonna be cakin in 10 years anyway.

If they divorce in 20 years?? LOL

theyll be done b4 new years

I hope those numbers are fake. No lawyer would tell Lamar that this is a fair arrangement. Unless he took legal advice from Kris since she was married to one.

TMZ is reporting that Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian have at last come to turns on a prenuptial agreement, which is now technically a post-nup.
Should the couple divorce, Khloe will not have access to any of the four year, $33 million contract Odom signed with the Lakers in the off-season.

Also, Khloe will get an as-of-yet unrevealed annual lump sum, which will remained fixed throughout the marriage.

The gossip site also reported that during the negotiations Khloe convinced Lamar to agree to purchase a house that will likely cost $5 million minimum

This is disgusting

"Hey, I see you on tv with your sisters, your kinda cute, I don't know you at all besides what your portrayed as on tv but after 3 weeks here's mylast name and a couple mill to support your......w/e just here take it..."

smh.gif

What in God's good graces would possess this man to...Christ.

Even if the figures are fake, I'm pretty sure this chick knows what she is doing...picked a dumb dude.

Back
Top Bottom