Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

i blame the damn Kardashians 
mean.gif

all they do is ruin things 

I use to fap to that show. I got dreams of going there. Get well soon LO

Ain't been the same since the Lakers traded him. He had issues before the Kardashian ****. It seems like the Lakers organization and maybe even the Kardashians was his support system and once it was gone he lost his mind. Hope he gets better.

Lamar had a rough childhood littered with drug addicted parents and a mom that died of cancer when he was 12. Losing his six month old son really sent over the edge. Pretty cruel to say he did it to himself. He could never really get it together except that stint with the Lakers where he showed his true potential. Its not looking good as he's on a breathing machine.

Dude looked his happiest on those Laker squads and while he was married to Khloe,damn shame he's continued to hit further and further down rock bottom 
tired.gif
. He always came off as the nicest guy off the court but just with a lot of personal demons and who could really blame him given some of the circumstances he's had to deal with. 

Last edited:
Ain't been the same since the Lakers traded him. He had issues before the Kardashian ****. It seems like the Lakers organization and maybe even the Kardashians was his support system and once it was gone he lost his mind. Hope he gets better.

To have incompetence and a leech family as a support system :smh:

Lamar had a rough childhood littered with drug addicted parents and a mom that died of cancer when he was 12. Losing his six month old son really sent over the edge. Pretty cruel to say he did it to himself. He could never really get it together except that stint with the Lakers where he showed his true potential. Its not looking good as he's on a breathing machine.

A 6 month old son of his died ?? I have a daughter id probably kill myself by 35 too....tbh even im scared to pull a trigger or overdose myself ill live very unhealthy and end up dying slowly

forgot all about him losing his child smh....honestly that **** would send me down a deep road tbh...Odom dealt with that plus other disastrous things so I can't hold him accountable for his issues. That would break a lot of people 

:rofl: Can't front I laughed at the thread title

Then it hit me like :wow: :smh: If he doesn't make it what a way to go out. Most likely on drugs, lean, probably a coke party while you bang prostitutes at a ranch in VIP.

Hope he makes it but I dunno man. I thought he was gonna bounce back. Shame if it'll take a death scare for him to get his **** together this time around.

It's just crazy to me how all those jokes in S&T stopped being jokes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom