Lamar Odom Fighting for His Life Found Unconscious at Nevada Brothel

They all look outrageous Lamar looks slow as hell, poor fella. Fat ashy Lamar. I'm happy he recovered, but I think it's kind of soon for him to be out in the media like this.

What are you talking about fam?

First, its the best hes looked in yearsss

Second, that ***** was dead and came back and his shorty was there thru it all. He appreciates what he has now im sure and wasnt gunna miss a chance to party in the Garden as a NY head

Let that man live

So can Lamar play another year or two? Or is that not possible

Rob's been outta the spotlight for a while now. Ever since he gained all that weight he just tried to avoid being seen out in public.

Rob's been out because it's all part of the plan for him to get his own show, to tell "his story" I told my wife a year ago that he will have his own show after popping back randomly in the public eye, I'm predicting it'll be a summer premiere. Kardashians are extremely calculating with how they place whoever in the spotlight or release news.

Rob's been out because it's all part of the plan for him to get his own show, to tell "his story" I told my wife a year ago that he will have his own show after popping back randomly in the public eye, I'm predicting it'll be a summer premiere. Kardashians are extremely calculating with how they place whoever in the spotlight or release news.

Is E! Going to fire you for leaking this info?

Is E! Going to fire you for leaking this info?
:lol:
My wife said the same thing when I told her that Caitlynn gonna get her own show and *POOF* it happened. People tryna talk like isn't gonna be like that because Bruce wasn't like that....but Bruce was never the real her

Been saying kyle and Kendall don't have their own show because it's clear only Kylie would be the only one out of the two around to do it. First week of Rob rollin with Blac Chyna probably got them a summers worth of storylines

Ya'll seen that vid where kylie stuck her hand down kendalls pants? :nerd:

Mm

image.png

Can't believe I'm saying it but Khloe is probably the best outta the group after Kim ruined her face. And Khloe's fake *** > Kim's fake ***.

None of 'em are high on my celebrity/famous for nothing list though.

Last edited:
All of them.

Multiple times.

Simultaneously.

Ain't none of 'em unattractive.

'Not as attractive as _____'? Sure.

But 'unattractive'?

Stop it.

Kim Davis is unattractive. Melissa McCarthy is unattractive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom