Lamar Odom Suspended 10 Games

retro night for the lakers, but not for Stern.......in the 80s that wasn't even a foul.

ill4eva-

your avy has me
roll.gif

as for this suspension, thats@$!#*$%+$

it isn't confirmed yet right?

10 mofo games?

Lamar is my dude, nh, not to mention this hurts my fantasy team.

A harmless foul at the end of a blowout. If the Big Three was on the bench where they shouldve been, would've never happened.

I can't believe this is true. Lamar appeals this, reduced to one or two easy.

I agree he should have got suspended but 10 damn games.
eek.gif

Lamar should appeal this.
The NBA is a damn joke
David Stern has ruined my favorite sport
smh.gif

I'm not one for consipiracies, but isn't it a little suspicious that the trade for KG came right after the NBA referee scandel?
Stern is trying very hard to get the Celtics back to glory days

Wow I was watching that game.. And when I saw it, it wasn't even a big deal!! Odom doesn't even deserve one game. David stern is really something...smh

GOOD!

If it were done to a Laker, I would expect the same. He made ZERO play on the ball and just checked his shoulder into Ray Allen's HIP.

That's something I would expect from the Suns, or Bowen. NOT my team.

I'm glad he's suspended, and I'm glad it's for 10 games.

Yes, it will hurt my team (and my fantasy team, because Odom is my third best contributor), but there is NO place for that in basketball.

NO place.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Skip Bayless handing out suspensions now
laugh.gif

thats the same thing i thought after hearing this and watching first and 10 this morning

Originally Posted by MeloVP

ill4eva-

your avy has me
roll.gif

as for this suspension, thats@$!#*$%+$

it isn't confirmed yet right?

10 mofo games?

Lamar is my dude, nh, not to mention this hurts my fantasy team.

A harmless foul at the end of a blowout. If the Big Three was on the bench where they shouldve been, would've never happened.

I can't believe this is true. Lamar appeals this, reduced to one or two easy.

Weren't Kobe and Lamar Odom in the game during that time? The Lakers weren't exactly conceding defeat.
I don't understand this concept that starters should be hurt if they're still in late in the game. It was like Isiah justifying the hard foul on JRSmith last year in the Knicks-Nuggets brawl.

As for the article itself, I doubt it has any credibility to it. 10 games is excessive. 5 games, I could understand, but 10 games? Nope.

Why 5 games?
- because Ray Allen didn't do anything to instigate the tackle.
- it was clearly intentional
- he hit Ray right into the high-priced seats. What do those tickets go for? $2k per seat?
- Lamar Odom was laughing after he went to the bench. No remorse = harsher penalty.

I would LOVE to see the reaction of some of my fellow Lakers fans (who ARE Kobe fans) if the SAME EXACT thing were done to Kobe by Raja Bell.

I highly doubt y'all would think Raja's 10 games would be unfair.

wink.gif

indifferent.gif

if thats the case
then raja bell shoulda got way more then one game for what he did to kobe
damn stern get off the celtics nuts
%*@+!@%

^ I do agree with that.

I said then that Raja should have gotten more.

He freaking horse-collared Kobe.

What exactly is unfair? He shouldered Ray in the ribs without going for the ball at all. The only way it would have been more obvious is if he punched him inthe face.

I don't know look like a clean hit to me and Roy Williams only got 1 game for eerr!! my bad wrong sport ..but definetly no more than 2-3 games, I'msure the chargers can use him next week

I don't see anything about it on NBA or Lakers.com so until official word comes down, I'll reserve my judgment. But just another reason Lamar isreferred to as ODUMB by most everybody, dude has the basketball IQ of cow manure.

If he gets 10 games, it was well worth it.
laugh.gif

I hate Ray Allen so it was a dream come true seeing him get Laimbeer'd.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I would LOVE to see the reaction of some of my fellow Lakers fans (who ARE Kobe fans) if the SAME EXACT thing were done to Kobe by Raja Bell.

I highly doubt y'all would think Raja's 10 games would be unfair.

wink.gif

since raja has a history of flagrant fouls, fellow laker fans would want 15 games
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom