LaMarcus Aldridge, 42 pts on 15-23 shooting, and they got a W, deserves own thread

over the Bulls and Carlos Boozer.

That is all.

grin.gif

B-Roy could play by this weekend I heard. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing, dude is known to come back from injuries early and he was supposed to be out for the season.

B-Roy could play by this weekend I heard. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing, dude is known to come back from injuries early and he was supposed to be out for the season.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Yea, not even 2 weeks ago he was having an interview and he was saying yea I have been in the gym all day and shot hoops but the doctors don't want me doing anything
indifferent.gif
  Dude is an idiot, I honestly don't want to see him come back at all, he is just going to ruin the chemistry this team has cause he is all about himself.  Blazers need to revamp their training staff in the off season.  How are you going to allow this dude to start playing 3 weeks after having surgery on both knees and considering that the surgery wasn't supposed to do be any miracle to make his knees in better condition.  People want to put the blame on the doctor, but having talked with him before since the did my brothers knee I can tell you he is super cautious about players coming back from these injuries, it is the Blazers training staff making these bonehead decisions.

Originally Posted by got shoes

this needs to stop lol.......
conanshootout.gif

roll.gif
I agree, I made this thread more as tongue in cheek to the dude that made the Melo thread

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Yea, not even 2 weeks ago he was having an interview and he was saying yea I have been in the gym all day and shot hoops but the doctors don't want me doing anything
indifferent.gif
  Dude is an idiot, I honestly don't want to see him come back at all, he is just going to ruin the chemistry this team has cause he is all about himself.  Blazers need to revamp their training staff in the off season.  How are you going to allow this dude to start playing 3 weeks after having surgery on both knees and considering that the surgery wasn't supposed to do be any miracle to make his knees in better condition.  People want to put the blame on the doctor, but having talked with him before since the did my brothers knee I can tell you he is super cautious about players coming back from these injuries, it is the Blazers training staff making these bonehead decisions.

Originally Posted by got shoes

this needs to stop lol.......
conanshootout.gif

roll.gif
I agree, I made this thread more as tongue in cheek to the dude that made the Melo thread

Should have been an All Star 
tired.gif

Angry I missed everything after the 1st tonight, though. Looked like it was an exciting game. And BRoy better not come back yet. I dont trust his faulty, old-man knees to survive another 4 months.

Should have been an All Star 
tired.gif

Angry I missed everything after the 1st tonight, though. Looked like it was an exciting game. And BRoy better not come back yet. I dont trust his faulty, old-man knees to survive another 4 months.

I hate copycat threads.

Aldridge is relevant in the news these days for what reason exactly?

Exactly.

Either way...

*both locked*

I hate copycat threads.

Aldridge is relevant in the news these days for what reason exactly?

Exactly.

Either way...

*both locked*

Back
Top Bottom