Lamarcus Aldridge is averaging 22 and 9 on a team 5 games over .500

put zach on the twolves and there record is the same. put love on memphis and there record is the same

pimp.gif
, might have to edit the stats in the title if my dude keeps going off

Its probably best that Aldridge didn't make the all-star team. It probably motivated him be even more and look how well he and his team is doing.

Its probably best that Aldridge didn't make the all-star team. It probably motivated him be even more and look how well he and his team is doing.

Aldridge is averaging around 31 ppg over the last 5 games (which were all W's, three of which were on the road). He's also keeping an injury plagued team on pace for the play offs. I don't think there should be any argument over the fact that LA deserved an all star nod. I'm not saying Love didn't either, but LA should have had priority over Love. Oh well, I could care less if he goes to the All Star game if he keeps playing like this. He's been on a TEAR

Aldridge is averaging around 31 ppg over the last 5 games (which were all W's, three of which were on the road). He's also keeping an injury plagued team on pace for the play offs. I don't think there should be any argument over the fact that LA deserved an all star nod. I'm not saying Love didn't either, but LA should have had priority over Love. Oh well, I could care less if he goes to the All Star game if he keeps playing like this. He's been on a TEAR

Back
Top Bottom