Lamborghini Madura & Ankonian Concept

That second one is pretty hideous, complete opposite of aerodynamic. Look at all the places air will get caught in. I'm not a designer and they probablyoverlooked that but it looks like it would slow the car down.

i like these better
151364704ab40d83267eeb00cbc68a7b89010e2f.jpg

3b726c944f0d82bfe6acfd8688fc467dc55484a2.jpg

64d36ff246de0c672431e21fcfc7889eea32f6ec.jpg

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

lamborghini-madura_N9DKV_1292.jpg

The only image I like, the rest are pretty overkill.
Agreed. They doin too much with the design, #+@$+ better have no wind resistance whatsoever with all that aerodynamic type *#*% goin on.

whats the point of releasing pictures and designs of concept cars if the public or anyone wont be able to own one?

That just looks stupid. Ill take my WRX STI, RX-7, and NSX over that thing anyday

Originally Posted by Al Audi

would like to see in a new batman movie

but toooo exotic lookin for the streets

First thing I thought was that the second one could be the Batmobile

Not a fan. They both look super long...I like the Embolado with the emphasis near the front of the car and not all in the back like the other two.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

whats the point of releasing pictures and designs of concept cars if the public or anyone wont be able to own one?
Im guessing he is a design student and that is his final project. Anyone know what school he went to?

Madura looks like it's smiling from the front, and the Ankonian looks like the definition of the new age Batmobile.

Both are overkill for production though

Back
Top Bottom