Lance Armstrong Air Max 180's

If you don't follow Lance Armstrong on Twitter you should, not only does he post really interesting stuff but he occasionally posts Nike related stuff.Case in point these Livestrong Air Max 180's and according to Lance there will only be 150 pairs.
1b0y6-d8561478007dbf14417bdcc796d79e7f.49891be3.jpg

Also check out the rest of his Twitpics here >> http://twitpic.com/photos/lancearmstrong

peace

Jonas

leather toe box=no go.

these shoes could have been better.

edit...thanks for the pic/info.

Originally Posted by 255forLife

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

the lance/futura 180 id options were fantastic.

co-sign

060914_BI_theWireEX.jpg

Totally OT, but so was this pic...By far, the most well-done show ever on television. Season 4 above: Dookie, Randy Wagstaff, Michael Lee, and Wee-Bay'skid, Namond Bryce.

I regret missing out on these when they were up on Nike ID. The materials and colorways available were pretty good.

a lot of people regret missing out on the older nike id options....back then nike id was supposed to be crazy and cutting edge so all the classic materials andcolorways were too "simple"......now......they are considered the best.....ironic really.....

Haha, those were the ones I sold. Nice job cropping out my tag in the pic. Funny how not too many people wanted them at the time...

Originally Posted by s dubl

leather toe box=no go.

these shoes could have been better.

edit...thanks for the pic/info.

Opium 180's>your opinion. I thought this was about the ID's. I want to beat my head against a wall when I think of all of the ID's I should havemade......but didn't.

i'll try to get a pair when they drop. but i'd pay a good amount for the old ID's above!!
pimp.gif

Mayhemgatz = yes, those were part of the Lance ID series.

all of them had the 2 yellow stripes on the midsole by the heel, and the tag along the upper.

that's why i went with a yellow mesh upper on mine.. i'll try to dig up pics if anyone wants to see. if not, nvm.

if i was into 180's then when you could ID them like i am now.............i would've been in DEBT, had a closet full of those!

Back
Top Bottom