Lance Thomas, meet Courtney Fells (AKA sickest block ever)

from the NC State/Dook game this past week. finally found a video of it. it does NO justice to seeing it live, but here it is anyways:

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

wish there was a better angle i wanna see if the ball was caught against thomas's arm or fells' body, or if he just straight up palmed it outta there.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

wish there was a better angle i wanna see if the ball was caught against thomas's arm or fells' body, or if he just straight up palmed it outta there.

When I saw it during the game it looked like the all was loose on Thoms shoulder/upper arm area and Fells just snagged it from there. It was sick though.

damn that was pretty sick, still not as sick as that K mart block when he just snatched it out of mid air

i saw it on ESPN for the first time and was like
eek.gif
, they didn't seem to do it justice with the way they talked about it

i dunno about sickest block ever. i've seen KG do that multiple times. check out some of the blocks on this highlight:

and Ben Wallace has done dudes WAY dirtier than that

When I saw it during the game it looked like the all was loose on Thoms shoulder/upper arm area and Fells just snagged it from there. It was sick though.
he had his hand on it the whole time and then he just straight palmed it away from him when he came down with it. that close-up replay reallydoesn't do it any justice.

and for the record, this is really the best block ever IMO:

KG block #5 is my favorite block of all time. That is completely disgusting.
But the OP's bid of the block is insane. To see that stuff is just
eek.gif

Blocks - Appreciated.

Its not the sickest block ever, but Tayshaun hustlin' all the way

down the court to stuff Reggie- Eric Snow- Nate- and Rafer is appreciated.

I was at the game when MJ got Ron Mercer...never seen a crowd reaction like that in my life. Dudes, ladies, childrens, senior citizens, people inwheelchairs...all jumped out their seats for that one

I was at the game when MJ got Ron Mercer...never seen a crowd reaction like that in my life. Dudes, ladies, childrens, senior citizens, people inwheelchairs...all jumped out their seats for that one

Back
Top Bottom