Landed the job at Wells Fargo. CHEA!!!

Congrats man.

I remember applying for like 2 teller jobs and didn't get either one.

And don't they have tuition reimbursement? Cause thats nice.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Did you have to do a group interview?

For me it wasn't, it was a one on one interview which I believe helped me out a lot.

Originally Posted by solefulJs

Congrats man.

I remember applying for like 2 teller jobs and didn't get either one.

And don't they have tuition reimbursement? Cause thats nice.

Thanks, and yeah I believe they do, do tuition reimbursement.

Originally Posted by Aldo Raine

tell them you only steal if no one is looking
laugh.gif

Congrats man...I hope I get the same result as u, I got a phone interview this Tuesday.  Any tips for what you did maybe it might be the same question around here in Jersey

Originally Posted by d5

Congrats man...I hope I get the same result as u, I got a phone interview this Tuesday.  Any tips for what you did maybe it might be the same question around here in Jersey

The phone interview is cake just be ready to deliver good answers the questions are common sense.

And thanks for the kind words fellas

Whenever I go into Wells Fargo, I always wonder if the tellers have to provide their own suits. If I got hired there, I'd be wearing the same suit every time I work.

Originally Posted by d5

True...What was the face to face interview like?

For me it was real chill the lady wanted to know my previous work experience, ask how I would react in a certain situation and how I would handle it. They also like hearing that you do community service, and like it was said in here they're all about WOW so try to drop that in there.

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Whenever I go into Wells Fargo, I always wonder if the tellers have to provide their own suits. If I got hired there, I'd be wearing the same suit every time I work.

Fam the Wells Fargo Im working at is in the hood, and its AZ aint no one wearing a damn suit out here way too hot for that.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Nah, AZ why?

Originally Posted by RetroXIII

oh and you should wear a blazer too. i remember wearing the shirt & tie combo and got called out after the group interview lol.

Man I aint got no damn blazer
Then buy one.

You're an adult.

Back
Top Bottom