LANE KIFFIN THE NEW USC HEAD COACH

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

My VOLS vs. USC title game next year, im calling it. Quote me, if im wrong i will delete my account!!!!!! VOLS BY 13
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Im still trying to figure out why yall acting like Kiffin has proven himself as a head coach...

I don't think it has much to do with Lane Kiffin as a head coach but moreso to do with the coaching staff that is coming along with him to USC which haspeople excited.

Im still trying to figure out why yall acting like Kiffin has proven himself as a head coach...
You're really not a cfb guy are you?
laugh.gif

Report: Jerry Buss paid Lane Kiffin's buyout
January 13th, 2010, 4:13 pm · 2 Comments · posted by Michael Lev, staff writer
Lakers owner Jerry Buss, a USC alum, paid Lane Kiffin's $800,000 buyout from Tennessee, according to the Heisman Pundit Web site.

By the way the Pundit, a well-established blogger, is not at all in favor of Kiffin's hiring. The headline of his analysis: "USC COMMITS SUICIDE."

http://usc.freedomblogging.com/2010/01/13/report-jerry-buss-paid-lane-kiffins-buyout/29927/

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

You're really not a cfb guy are you?
laugh.gif
How has he proven himself as a head coach though?

him being a great head coach remains to be seen...

its time to prove it, he has no excuses.

cant blame it on the Raiders and cant say he walked into a program who needed to be built back up talent wise...

lane never smiles
swear he used the same speech when introduced at tenn, lol

I didnt really like kiffin, but the past two days make me hate the dude.
he actually spoke about intergity? wow.
this egotistical punk #%*@%.

Back
Top Bottom