Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

I like the mid customs but na the lows have that very clean sleek look to them. Like a lambo

I like the mid customs but na the lows have that very clean sleek look to them. Like a lambo
5579329+_84058a9785da204cd979ce356c93c651.jpg

I wish they had come out with a mid for this colorway. That would be so hot, but I'll take the lows no complaints.

Iono if ur trolling or not but 14s were made bases of ferraris...
Tell my how my personal opinion on ferraris have to do on my knowledge of the shoe? Sit down fam lol. I know this. Just like 5s inspired by the bomber planes in WW. I just like the lambo comparison

Tell my how my personal opinion on ferraris have to do on my knowledge of the shoe? Sit down fam lol. I know this. Just like 5s inspired by the bomber planes in WW. I just like the lambo comparison

U said the 14s look like lambos, when they based off ferrari...nobody said anything bout ur personal preference

U said the 14s look like lambos, when they based off ferrari...nobody said anything bout ur personal preference
Tho lows aren't og to begin with either tho. So changing it drastically like that can make it look like something else

I have to say I love lows.  For some odd reason I just don't care for Mids, but I guess it has to do with the fact that the stupidly high (Kobe Elite), mids are for actually people who play basketball and want that little bit of protection from rolling/spraining their ankles.   

Now for me and like probably most of you on the forums are just getting shoes to wear out (I mean really why buy a retro to hoop in when the newer stuff cost just as much if not less and does the job better, with newer tech?).  And I just have an easier time wearing lows vs mids.  But the 14 mids just sits right for me.  So yes having that top part cut off does make the silhouette of the shoe off.  Not that much off but the cut off of the top does look a bit strange when you do look at it.

However since I'm a huge fan of the 14s I'm gonna pick them regardless of this.

Iono if ur trolling or not but 14s were made bases of ferraris...

But you made it seem like I was trolling or didnt know this so. So now what is your point?..

I miss ordering off the EB magazine [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji] childhood memories...

Back
Top Bottom