Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

Just called Finishline and asked why I haven't received an email confirmation for my order and why I got double charged. Theyvare upgrading their system and I will be refunded. If you got charged you will receive your pair this thurs or fri. Just FYI

I paid through paypal and got a paypal confirmation but never a FNL confirmation. I really have no idea if my order went through or not and FNL customer service is of no assistance.

Last edited:
I paid through paypal and got a paypal confirmation but never a FNL confirmation. I really have no idea if my order went through or not and FNL customer service is of no assistance.

Your order did not go through unless you get a FNL email

Ndc slowly sellin out. Sizes 11,14,17,18 left

Last edited by a moderator:
Praying to god these size 11's I ordered will fit. I keep hearing mixed reviews on the fitting. I don't see anymore 11.5 or 12's for retail price. If not Nike will owe me some sort of discount. This is why I absolutely HATE online shopping.

Last edited:
Praying to god these size 11's I ordered will fit. I keep hearing mixed reviews on the fitting. I don't see anymore 11.5 or 12's for retail price. If not Nike will owe me some sort of discount. This is why I absolutely HATE online shopping.

So Nike owes you a discount because you ordered a smaller size? Makes sense

Yes, for my inconvenience if they don't have the correct size I need if the 11's are not TTS. And I usually wear an 11, but sometimes shoes Nike or Jordan brand make are not TTS like the Jordan 11 "Breds" fit small. I will get some sort of discount if I'm not satisfied just because I'm not receving them until the 7th or 8th and by then all the 11.5 or 12's will be sold out for retail price, just watch.

Last edited:
Yes, for my inconvenience if they don't have the correct size I need if the 11's are not TTS. And I usually wear an 11, but sometimes shoes Nike or Jordan brand make are not TTS like the Jordan 11 "Breds" fit small. I will get some sort of discount if I'm not satisfied just because I'm not receving them until the 7th or 8th and by then all the 11.5 or 12's will be sold out for retail price, just watch.

not their fault a trend setter like yourself doesn't know their own TTS. matter of fact, that doesn't make sense to a person like yourself of such caliber

Nice logic. What makes you feel so entitiled to a discount? :lol:

I sure hope my 10 fits. I would have ordered a 10 and a 10.5 and returned whichever didn't fit but they were limited 1 per customer and the 10.5 sold out before I got shipping confirmation on my 10 and I didn't want to take any chances. If the 10 doesn't fit I will look for a local trade or just return them. I may take advantage of being able to return worn product within 30 days but I definitely won't expect a discount from Nike. They have enough problems with these releases.

I sure hope my 10 fits. I would have ordered a 10 and a 10.5 and returned whichever didn't fit but they were limited 1 per customer and the 10.5 sold out before I got shipping confirmation on my 10 and I didn't want to take any chances. If the 10 doesn't fit I will look for a local trade or just return them. I may take advantage of being able to return worn product within 30 days

This was my exact issue with the size 11, but I will get a discount if they don't fit for my INCONVENIENCE! Nike has enslaved people so much that they don't even think anymore. I had to wait 20 min. just to cart the product, couldn't go to a store and try them on beforehand because all the stores near me were limited and already did raffle tickets. I already told you all I'm too good to be running around signing up for rigged raffles, and lastly I had to wait 5 days after the release date to receive the item and if it doesn't fit? I WILL BE RECEIVING A DISCOUNT for my troubles! You all can be slaves to Nike all you want, but I always make sure to be compensated in some way if I spend my money and am not satisfied or INCONVENIENCED!

Indigos are my favorite 14 colorway:
View media item 1736032

I have a special place in my heart for some indiglo 14s. Had them joints in 7th grade and consider that one of the best few years of my life (goes to show you I haven't done anything great with my life :smh: ). Wore them so much the metal aglets got all warped, crushed and even fell off... The "teeth" also got worn down too. I remember them being super soft and sticky rubber and would collect dust and dirt and would need a nice wipe down from time to time. However as a kid I was rough and running/biking so much, the teeth started to go and exposed the a very bouncy white foam... I loved that shoe...

Than the XV's dropped and remember asking my mom to take me to yokosuka to get me a pair... Man thought that was fire....:x

Anyone still waiting on tracking from NDC? Purchased from SNKRS so no funny business. I usually get shoes from a Saturday release on Wednesday but mine haven't even shipped yet.

This was my exact issue with the size 11, but I will get a discount if they don't fit for my INCONVENIENCE! Nike has enslaved people so much that they don't even think anymore. I had to wait 20 min. just to cart the product, couldn't go to a store and try them on beforehand because all the stores near me were limited and already did raffle tickets. I already told you all I'm too good to be running around signing up for rigged raffles, and lastly I had to wait 5 days after the release date to receive the item and if it doesn't fit? I WILL BE RECEIVING A DISCOUNT for my troubles! You all can be slaves to Nike all you want, but I always make sure to be compensated in some way if I spend my money and am not satisfied or INCONVENIENCED!

How dare NIKE not open a B&M store within walking distance from your house stocked with 10 pairs in the three closest sizes that you might wear so that you can try on and pick out the best pair. How dare they!

I sure hope my 10 fits. I would have ordered a 10 and a 10.5 and returned whichever didn't fit but they were limited 1 per customer and the 10.5 sold out before I got shipping confirmation on my 10 and I didn't want to take any chances. If the 10 doesn't fit I will look for a local trade or just return them. I may take advantage of being able to return worn product within 30 days
i bet my life u receive nothing but a generic sorry, and even then, you dont deserve that. nike didnt put up only size 11s and force u to cop them. you dont know your true size. your own fault, not nikes. this is what ruins things for honest people. people like you putting yourself in this situation and then trying to blame Nike and calling them for a discount. this is why they SUPER DUPER stingy with compensation and discount codes now. super strict because of people calling in with clown reasons.

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom