Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

DAMN they look better than I remember, yes most certainly will be getting these.  I remember picking them up after graduating high school, man the memories these brought back.

I just pulled my OG 'Laney's' out of bin in storage 2 months ago.  These were the second to last OG/flagship pair of Air Jordan's I ever purchased (the last being the black/varsity red 15's) before moving to strictly retros.  

When I bought them I wasn't really feeling them.  But pulling them out of the bin gave me a new found appreciation for them.    

I'll have to get some pics up. 

Last edited:
Copped then returned the ogs for some jumpman something or another. One of my biggest sneaker regrets (along with selling my snakeskin lows, but that's another story) will be putting in the extra work ro make sure Isecure my pair!
My biggest sneaker regret was convincing Nike to replace my OG XI Bred's because of my chewed out sole.   Nike's policy (at that time) was to replace with the same sneaker and if it wasn't available an equal value pair.  My cousin did it with his XI Concords by flattening the shoe and got Concords in return.  

I got Barkleys in return.   :frown:

Last edited:
Of all the sigs to feature different heights, the xiv was the one that never made a difference in my eyes :lol:. Besides a couple differences going back to the heel, I thought the difference was negligible.

And since these happen to be a personal favorite, I never thought of it as a missed opportunity not being a mid.

Those customs are nice though. Would cop both!

Hurry up holiday season.

I don't call it a quickstrike when we know about the release like 8 months before they drop. Just sayin lol

^ Absolutely true.

If there are limited numbers, then I'd say these are limited, and honestly, if there are regular numbers, these are just another gr.

Another HOT gr, but still a gr.

I don't call it a quickstrike when we know about the release like 8 months before they drop. Just sayin lol

^ Absolutely true.

If there are limited numbers, then I'd say these are limited, and honestly, if there are regular numbers, these are just another gr.

Another HOT gr, but still a gr.
But didn't we know about the cigars/ champagnes 6 early in advance too? Just saying because I've never used that theory.

Edit: now that I think about it, we heard from unofficial sources rather than what JB did when announcing this years releases.

Last edited:
Wore my pair into the ground. Donated them to a shelter. I definitely need these...   
smokin.gif

Wore my pair into the ground. Donated them to a shelter. I definitely need these...   
smokin.gif
Still got mine. Still wear mine. Only 2 places on the left toe are starting to separate, and I'm fixing that Monday after this weekend shift. 
happy.gif

10/3/15, these will be mine. I'm wearing these out the store (if it isn't raining :lol:).

I hope I can get my 3 pairs at the same location. But for these, I'll make the necessary run around if that's not possible.

Back
Top Bottom