Laney 14 dropping as a quickstrike Vol coming soon

Anyone in the ATL area know any stores these are still sitting at?

WONDERING THE SAME ABOUT NYC… WENT TO LIKE 3 SPOTS ON 34TH AND THEY WERE GONE… MIGHT CIRCLE BACK TO A PM I GOT WHEN I MOVE SOME KICKS IF I CANT FIND EM AT RETAIL IN A STORE.. LE STRUGGLE CONTINUES.

IM SURPRISED AT ALL THESE ISSUES THOUGH.. I FEEL LIKE I HAVENT SEEN THIS MANY COMPLAINTS SINCE JUST BEFORE AND JUST AFTER THE WHOLE "REMASTERED" THING

image.jpg

Half size down and they fit perfect

Got my NDC pair and I'm more so disappointed in how they were handled.
View media item 1740954Aside from the box being left on the front porch in the best possible place for someone to snatch it, the shipping box itself was pretty smashed up, resulting in the shoebox being smashed up as well. There were the typical midsole creases, but one of the toeboxes came pre-creased:
View media item 1740968Couldn't get a good pic of the creasing, but just know it looks much worse in person. This pair is going back. Luckily I ordered a pair from Villa (no sales tax ftw) which should be arriving next week. Let's hope that one doesn't show up in such poor condition.

i see im not the only 1 with NDC issues

i ordered a 9.5 for a friend because he was stuck in work and couldnt try to cop

i get the order no problem

it was expected for delivery today

of course i never get a shipping email and when i check order number just "preparing to ship"

i wake up today same thing so i call like uhh hey wtf is up?

rep is like oh i see it was for today but it hasnt gone out but i see the warehouse is expecting to ship it so im sure you will have it in a few days sorry about that

basically told me nothing but what i already knew which is

nothing lol

I just got my pair from NDC, the glue job on my pair wasn't very remastered. I'll post pics of the shoes, the left shoe basically came pre separated.... Some flaws doesn't bother me, but when it's a visible gap between the toe box and the sole that's not cool
i had the same issue with my left shoe as well. somebody didnt do a complete glue job. it doesnt look THAT bad....but my pairs also had disgusting looking pearl parts. i recall somebody saying the pearl part is supposed to be sticky to the touch....but the problem with that is that theres like very visible dust and particles now stuck to the pearl parts of both shoes. makes the pearl part look used, grimey and dirty. its like exposing the sticky side of scotch tape to the environment around it by having it rub against things. eventually the dust will build up and it will look dirty.

i already have them packed up. im gonna mail them in for a return tomorrow. copped a guaranteed good pair from a buddy for 180 shipped, shipping tomorrow. so im not too heartbroken.

not even gonna try for a discount code with NDC. a refund and an apology is all i will probably get anyways....due to clowns who harass them for non legit reasons, like for example ordering the wrong size and scamming nike afterwards. people like me with legitimate beefs get nothing as a result.

Last edited:
My pair is actually "ok", tried them on...they were TTS for me. But yes some quality issues...and I don't know, I'm just getting tired of this from Jordan Brand. We are all paying too much money for shoes to be looking like they are straight out of the box sometime...has really slowed down the number of Jordans I've copped in the last year. Idk, still not sure if I'm going to return.

Last edited:
My pair is TTS but the way they fit around the ankle pushes my heel forward so my toes are tight in the front. I'm hoping the ankle padding breaks in over time. The only other 'remastered' Jordan I have is the Chi 1s and they are the same way. Luckily I was forced to size up .5 on those so they are perfect.

i ordered a 9.5 for a friend because he was stuck in work and couldnt try to cop

of course i never get a shipping email and when i check order number just "preparing to ship"

rep is like oh i see it was for today but it hasnt gone out but i see the warehouse is expecting to ship it so im sure you will have it in a few days sorry about that

nothing lol

Same thing happened to me on two different orders from NDC for these 14s. I wake this morning to this email:

"The shipment of the product shown below appears to have been delayed. The good news is, we’ll either ship it no later than 10/15/15, or we’ll automatically cancel your order with no charges applied. "

I've seen this a few times before and every single time the order was cancelled. The last time was for the Chrome Foamposites that I ordered on SNKRS. I was beyond pissed. Definitely going to try to get that discount coupon this time. This is getting ridiculous.

Anyone know anywhere in the DMV where a size 10 might be sitting?

Last edited:
good luck getting that coupon from them. just cancelled my order because I got that same delayed email. they put in a cancellation request and I have to wait 1-3 days. very bad customer service from nike.. making us wait a week and then wait for cancellation and who knows when the charges are going to drop. I could've copped in store.. smh

Same thing happened to me on two different orders from NDC for these 14s. I wake this morning to this email:

"The shipment of the product shown below appears to have been delayed. The good news is, we’ll either ship it no later than 10/15/15, or we’ll automatically cancel your order with no charges applied. "

I've seen this a few times before and every single time the order was cancelled. The last time was for the Chrome Foamposites that I ordered on SNKRS. I was beyond pissed. Definitely going to try to get that discount coupon this time. This is getting ridiculous.

Anyone know anywhere in the DMV where a size 10 might be sitting?

got the same email just checked now

nothing lol

Same thing that happened to me except i got a tracking number emailed to me today .. did you order from ndc or the app?

Same thing that happened to me except i got a tracking number emailed to me today .. did you order from ndc or the app?

SEEMS LIKE MOST OF THE FOLKS WITH ISSUES ORDERED FROM THE APP.. THAT SUCKS BUT KINDA MAKES SENSE.. THEY PROBABLY DONT HAVE THE APP ALL THE WAY FIGURED OUT YET AND THIS SEEMS TO BE ONE OF THE ISSUES- OVER SELLING

I got the discount because I bought a Jordan 11 size 11 from NDC in Dec. and it fit they didn't have anymore Jordan XIV in stock and saw in the system when I ordered the Jordan 11 size 11. And the rep admitted the Laney were not TTS and were cut small which was recorded so the manager from Nike had to give me the discount.

Y'all see how I argue and debate on here. Well I did that 10X more with the Nike rep and manager until I got what I wanted. They are not allowed to hang up on you fyi. So they have to listen to you repeat your complaint over and over and I guess they had a long day anyway since most ppl received their shoes yesterday in the mail.

In the end I got what was deserved to me a discount for the inconvenience and not being a satisfied customer with the product. Which was fair.
By 'argue and debate', you really mean 'complain' right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom