Large Jordan stock on Easybay 7-22-2014 (Opportunity to Cook)

Resellers...I mean Sneakerheads -_-
The resellers ain't going to have anybody to sell to!

For real, I only know one dude that wears size 17. Got to be ridiculous to try to resell these, but I guess people are still going to try.

I'm just going to go ahead and sleep in. Not sure I can do another Saturday morning so soon again on the computer haha.

Still wondering who is going to buy all the size 17/18 shoes. NBA players? Other pro athletes?

I mean, that's pretty much all that's left. Some size 14s, but the rest is gigantic.
if a pro athlete has to pick up shoes form eastbay restocks, something is wrong
laugh.gif

those guys have sponsorships and should know people who can help them out with shoes.

I'm going to try to get some Baron 1's I guess. There's no point in trying to get the KO's because they can be had for under retail on ebay

Last edited:
The site hopefully shouldn't crash, there are only 3-4 pairs that regular footers are going to go after.  Hopefully resellers have smartened up and realized the size 14 and up market isn't that thirsty to pay resale.

Last edited:
The site hopefully shouldn't crash, there are only 3-4 pairs that regular footers are going to go after.  Hopefully resellers have smartened up and realized the size 14 and up market isn't that thirsty to pay resale.
If resellers were smart they wouldn't be reselling shoes for a living. Them idiots never surprise me with their elementary business mind

Back
Top Bottom