LARGE XX3 PICS (high quality fakes)

These are pics of high quality fakes of the AJ XX3. Though the materials and workmanship will differ from the actual XX3, you can get a great idea of what thedesign and possible colors look like. Good lookin' out to Neimaj for the pics!
6td5kkj.jpg
6lwx0dj.jpg

air-jordan-12-fusion-feature-2.jpg

Another possible influence.
That black / red should change many negative opinions.

I still can't believe they didn't incorporate the Jumpman. I don't like the lacing system. I always felt like those loops broke when pulled toohard.

I am absolutey STUNNED at how beautiful these are!!!!!

Thanks Vocaldigital. Since you have them in hand, can you take pics of more angles? outsole? inside?

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

I still can't believe they didn't incorporate the Jumpman. .
Its on the tongue of the right shoe...But I agree. Even a $1,000,000 Ferrari has horses prancin around lol

Red midsole is a bit too busy for me. I think I prefer the white ones this time around.

No wait what I meant to type was; 'They so wack, them look like they is Starburys.'

the black and red pair looks pretty good, however they resemble the 18's a little much IMO. Kinda like the 13's and the 18's had an unlegitimatechild and the 23 is the result.

LMAO...you guys crack me up!! I tried to post detailed pics the other day and I got blasted. Then someone jacked my pics from another site and posted them onNT...lol. I will get you guys detailed pics of both colorways tomorrow or the day after. I personally hate the design, but the materials and construction areINSANE(especially the midsole chasis)! The design won't grow on me, but i appreciate the shoe for it's build. The jumpman is on the tongue of the rightshoe. Those 2 lace loops on the center of the tongue act as a "built-in" lacelock. On the pics of the Wht/red, the 23 on the tongue appears pinkbecause it's made of 3M. The "fin" on the back is part of the "considered" style construction, I believe it reinforces the stitchingseam between the 2 quarter panels. I looks to be inspired by a native american headdress, being that the shoe has native american inspiration. If you lookclosely at the stitching pattern on the upper, one row says "23", another says "MJ". The thumbprint is embossed on the back of thetongue...very nice texture.

Originally Posted by neimaj

LMAO...you guys crack me up!! I tried to post detailed pics the other day and I got blasted. Then someone jacked my pics from another site and posted them on NT...lol. I will get you guys detailed pics of both colorways tomorrow or the day after. I personally hate the design, but the materials and construction are INSANE(especially the midsole chasis)! The design won't grow on me, but i appreciate the shoe for it's build. The jumpman is on the tongue of the right shoe. Those 2 lace loops on the center of the tongue act as a "built-in" lacelock. On the pics of the Wht/red, the 23 on the tongue appears pink because it's made of 3M. The "fin" on the back is part of the "considered" style construction, I believe it reinforces the stitching seam between the 2 quarter panels. I looks to be inspired by a native american headdress, being that the shoe has native american inspiration. If you look closely at the stitching pattern on the upper, one row says "23", another says "MJ". The thumbprint is embossed on the back of the tongue...very nice texture.
Looking forward to the pics.And thanks for the extra info the shoe build sounds
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom