roll.gif
 Thanks hammer.
seth320 - nice name 
smokin.gif

lilfalconsfan - thank you sir, I was pleased with how they turned out 
wink.gif

those emerald air max 95's just made me a AM fan. I HAVE to have those

those emerald air max 95's just made me a AM fan. I HAVE to have those

Always say it when I see you post, but the variation in your collection is amazing. So many people end up with the same collection (Urawas, Atmos, Patta, HOA etc. etc.), which i'm certainly not knocking, because there's a reason for it (i.e. desirable pairs), but your collection is truly individual. Real love for the 90's gems. Quality collection.

Always say it when I see you post, but the variation in your collection is amazing. So many people end up with the same collection (Urawas, Atmos, Patta, HOA etc. etc.), which i'm certainly not knocking, because there's a reason for it (i.e. desirable pairs), but your collection is truly individual. Real love for the 90's gems. Quality collection.

Added 8/12/11:
10rr913.jpg

Need to take an updated Diamond Fury set pic now 
smile.gif

jordan3cement, yupitsme, hawkflight6, Jordanscrub - thanks very much guys.

UKBased - kind words man, I really appreciate it. I'm the same way, I've got an appreciation for (most) of the more desirable pairs out there. But the pairs I really like are the ones that are classics/favorites I remember from growing up. They may have been nothing special back then, but they're really rare to come across these days. Finding pairs that have survived the years is kinda like a treasure hunt to me 
laugh.gif

Added 8/12/11:
10rr913.jpg

Need to take an updated Diamond Fury set pic now 
smile.gif

jordan3cement, yupitsme, hawkflight6, Jordanscrub - thanks very much guys.

UKBased - kind words man, I really appreciate it. I'm the same way, I've got an appreciation for (most) of the more desirable pairs out there. But the pairs I really like are the ones that are classics/favorites I remember from growing up. They may have been nothing special back then, but they're really rare to come across these days. Finding pairs that have survived the years is kinda like a treasure hunt to me 
laugh.gif

Additions from the last few little while...
Air Griffey Max 1 - Emerald

20ztvu8.jpg

with a custom touch:

rc6heh.jpg

Air Zoom Seismic:

axk2vd.jpg

Air Max 2 Light - American Blue

994g34.jpg

Shots of the set:

fwhvro.jpg

165269.jpg

Additions from the last few little while...
Air Griffey Max 1 - Emerald

20ztvu8.jpg

with a custom touch:

rc6heh.jpg

Air Zoom Seismic:

axk2vd.jpg

Air Max 2 Light - American Blue

994g34.jpg

Shots of the set:

fwhvro.jpg

165269.jpg

Back