larry bird scores 47 points; 22 with his LEFT hand

pimp.gif
larry legend

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

He is left handed he just shoots with his right.
yeah bird is one of those write with the left but does everything athletically with their right...i think lebron is the same.

Larry would get bored in games so he'd shoot with his off hand, or take certain types of shots. This isn't the only instance.

damn larry was money.

but dont these dudes look slow motion out there. no way they can hang with todays athletes

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Larry would get bored in games so he'd shoot with his off hand, or take certain types of shots. This isn't the only instance.

i think the boston players even had a bet that who'd score the most points with left hand or sth. it was in simmons' book

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

He is left handed he just shoots with his right.
yeah bird is one of those write with the left but does everything athletically with their right...i think lebron is the same.
It's still hard though. I'm the same way and it takes skill to be able to do that.

i can honestly say i never (dont remember) ever seein bird play.

Wow, for how unathlectic he was (in this vid) he was the man. man that arc on his shot was crazy.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

damn larry was money.

but dont these dudes look slow motion out there. no way they can hang with todays athletes

Shhhhhhh!!!! You'll start another argument... besides, you have it the other way around
wink.gif

Larry was a better athlete than people thought - sure, he couldn't jump high and he wasn't explosive - but his conditioning was excellent - that combined with his intelligence meant he could be very efficient - hence his rebounding numbers for his career.

I love watching him play - I have a few games with him from the mid 80s.

That was a serious triple double too - he had 10 and 11 in the 3rd quarter I think.

Left handed layups is one thing - but hookshots in traffic is a different story - he just made it look easy.

Back
Top Bottom