Las Vegas Clubs!!

To all my vegas heads...

anyone got the hookup at the door to any vegas clubs? im rollin 6 deep with only 2 of us are dudes, and 4 chicks. Not looking for any of those passes that youcan get on the street or from your cab driver, but im talking a plug at the door? not much to offer back but if youre in the club, ill get some drinks noproblem. hit me back, info in the sig. thanks everyone, i appreciate it. one.

What clubs in VEGAS are the best to hit ??? Im guessing all of them . Any help ???

any luck?? we're heading out there on the 26-28th. roughly 14 of us. 4 of us dudes...any help? please?

thanks

Originally Posted by primo84

any luck?? we're heading out there on the 26-28th. roughly 14 of us. 4 of us dudes...any help? please?

thanks

^^^ Im going that same weekend G ... we well also be deep like that too. Hit me up with any info you find man.

nothing yet unfortunately. trying a bunch of different sites =P let me know if you can hook me up too!!

I will be in Vegas also ( the 27-29 ) and it's actually my 4th time in the last couple months ughhhhh . Anyways the places you need to go are Wet Republicat MGM Grande for their pool party , Saturday Lindsay Lohan is doing her b-day party there. And Sunday should be good as well. At night the best place to go isTao with DJ Vice Spinning I believe , I will be at Studio 54 that night with my homie who is spinning there and it will be a great time as well ! On Sundaynight the best move is Lavo in the Palazzo , again DJ Vice spinning but this spot is smaller and more intimate and always a great time . If ya see a mexicandude with a shaved head and crazy heat on his feet in the DJ booth holler at me

goin july 10-12 whats good can anyone hook a ekin up
nerd.gif

let me know what nights you want to go out when you are in town and I'll see what I can do

Most connects I have are at Body English at Hard Rock or Prive in Planet hollywood

I know this thread is old but me and 3 of my boys are heading to Vegas during 4/28 - 5/2 for the Mayweather v.s. Mosley fight.  This is my first time going to Las Vegas any tips anyone could offer would be helpful.

We are staying at the Wynn Encore.  What are some clubs to hit preferable some that will be playing hip hop/RnB? 

Haze for Sunday nights for sure. Tao is pretty dope most days and Jet and Pure get honorable mentions from me. Hope this helpled.

This weekend you wanna hit Wet Republic Pool Party on Sat. & Sunday if possible. At night the BEST and ONLY moves I'd make are to Tao Sat. night and Lavo on Sunday. I may be there as well this weekend

If anybody has a connect at Hard Rock or Caesars(Harrah's) let me know, I plan on being in town for Game 1 of the finals. From my experience, the best girls I've seen (waiting in line btw) were at Body English and Pure.

EVERY club I went to was filled with good looking women!

Rok in New York New York, Revolution & Jet in The Mirage and Vanity in Hard Rock.

Vegas is the %#*%, period!

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

EVERY club I went to was filled with good looking women!

Rok in New York New York, Revolution & Jet in The Mirage and Vanity in Hard Rock.

Vegas is the %#*%, period!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom